And, as for her arm... she is doing wonderfully with her cast on! She is right handed and has done amazingly well transitioning into using her left hand for just about everything. She is due to get her cast off next Thursday and she continually tells me "No get cast off, leave it ON!"... I think she is just remembering what her arm felt like before they put the cast on and is worried it will still hurt when she gets it off. It has not bothered her one bit, but I look forward to it coming off so that we do not have to worry about it getting wet anymore. Showers are very interesting with a ziploc bag, rubber band and glad press n seal.
Here she is modeling her cast and one of new summer outfits tonight (size 24 months - LOL!)... she loves posing, saying cheese, then running over for me to show her the picture on the back of the camera... what a cheeser!
Thank you for all the kind posts about our flu bug epidemic that we have all been passing around. As of today, Sophie is feeling much better and finally slept through the night last night without waking up moaning every two hours. She still has a very tiny fever, but overall is feeling very good as you can see from some of her silly poses taken tonight! Can I just say... thank goodness for Motrin and antihistamine!
Here is my little Shriner (we went to the circus a few weeks ago and she loves her fez)!
And, Holy Cow! It is already March! I have 7 more days in my 30's! When did I get this old (no offense to those who have gone before me)!?!


18 comments:
NO way - YOU turning 40??????
Oh girl - everything gets better:)
Just trust me on that one - and my friend GL - ....He is coming to Gfest to help us -
I can't wait for you to meet him -I think you guys will be great friends:):)
Glad you guys are feeling better-the hair cut is GORGEOUS!
I think She and JB are the perfect couple:)
LOVE ALL of that childs clothes -
I guess AG wil be as tiny as Sophie Bug - she is almost 10 months and in a 3-6 months size:)SOME 6 months;)
Tiny divas are the cutest:)
Can't wait to see you guys again! Maybe we should not wait till the fall and have you guys at the beach in JUNE!
Love to all 5 of you
Julia:)
Sarah, you could shave that child bald and she's still be gorgeous ;). Glad to hear you're all on the mend!
Soo glad to hear you guys are feeling better. I have to say Sophia would be beautiful no matter how long or short her hair was.
So glad to hear everyone is feeling better! Sophie's haircut is adorable and I love her summer outfit. Very cute!
As someone who recently turned the big 40 it is pretty great considering we have such awesome kids to keep us young!!
I had to laugh about Sophie running you over to see the back of the camera. I have a certain 2 yr old who does the SAME thing. Come to think of it, my 6 yr old also does that.
Glad to hear you guys are starting to feel better.
Sarah...your to funny..about those that "have gone before you"...lol. Welcome to the "40" world. Im sorry...but I don't have such a positive view as JuJu does on being in the 40's. She says everything gets better??? HMMM...no comment..lol.
Little Sophie is a trooper with that cast on...and the hair cut?? So very cute!
Love and Hugs..
PS.....24 months?? Sounds good to me...She can be a baby longer. I think I have said that before.
Sophie looks so cute with her new haircut. She has the prettiest, shiny hair - EVER! I can see her being a shampoo model one day. ;)
Congrats on making it to size 24 months! :) My Allie is a big girl - but she has the shortest little legs - so she is still wearing a 12 month and will be for a while unless those little legs grow! :) Most pants & dresses are way too long on her - but she definitely fills them out in the belly department! LOL!
The pics were all adorable - but my favorite is the last one. I just love her sweet smile.
Love & FROG,
Heather
PS - You don't look a day over 29!
Sophie is a little bug but oh so beautiful, and she always has the cutest clothes!
Don't worry about turning 40--you sure don't look it, Sarah!
Staci
Glad the bad bug is gone so the cute bug could return (although she was pretty cute when she was a sick bug as well!)
Um, yeah, I've gone before you....
She is adorable in her hot pink cast!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness, what kind of fertilizer do I need to put on Gabriella's hair to get it to grow????? I keep wondering if it ever will.
She is such a cutie! I love her hair it just looks so healthy. I wish i had that healthy hair.
Sophie is simply BUG-LICIOUS!! Love the new haircut! I loved ALL the outfits Ms Sophie had on!!
HAPPY "CAST OFF" DAY SOPHIE!
PS Happy BIG 4-0 Sarah, you "WEAR IT WELL" SERIOUSLY!!!
OMG, her hair is so silky and soft looking. I love her haircut. She is beautiful.
What a sweet 'cheeser' she is! The hair looks great, she has such gorgeous, healthy-looking hair!
Enjoy the rest of your 30's.....they're narrowing down! :D
What beautiful pics of Miss Sophie~Bug!! I love her new hair cut!! I'm so glad she's feeling better!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!
Robyn
I love that she poses for all the pictures - annie after a couple puts her hand up and says - no more pichers!
Her hair is gorgeous! Love the haircut and it is still long and beautiful. She is so pretty and adorable.
That is so funny about the cast--she likes it. I am sure you will be happy when it comes off. What a good little sport.
Glad you are all feeling better!
Cute, Cute, Cute....she could have no hair and be cute! Those eyes...and always a bow to match! If you need more(bows that is, I won't give my kids away :-), I'm the one to get ahold of!!!!
New website: www.fairytaleprincesses.blogspot.com/
!! Thanks, Misty...Maddy and Lyza
Post a Comment