Sophie and I made it out to the park last night and went to the playground! We had so much fun and the weather felt so awesome, despite the mud!
And, I just love this picture of her smelling the flowers from my birthday flower cake from my friends Catherine and Kelly! Thank you soul sisters!!
I have so much more to share from our event filled week! My life feels like a soap opera (without the romance)! Stay tuned!
Be sure to leave a comment if you would like your FFF linked!
Misty, Maddy & Lyza
Maddy & Lyza
Christina, Emily, Ashley & Madeline
Ruthie & Lili - First FFF!
Lisa & Sophia
Katie, Brayden & Arianna
Carrie & Savannah
Debbie & Heidy
Heather, Kyle, Brandon, Devin, Jacob & Allie
Rebekah & Jaden - First FFF!
Alleen & Gabriella the Birthday Girl
Tracy & Brenda
Dena & Allie
Katie, Madeleine & Audrey
Amy & Joey
Farrah, Madisyn & Gracie
Sarah, Micah, Zech, Alec & Aidan
Kathy & John
Shannon & Analise - Private
Lauren, Adam & Amanda
Lisa & Madeline
Kelli & Bella
Heidi & Emmi
Becky, Juliana & Amaya
Becca & Ella
Christina & Aiden
Ellie, Angelena & Angelo
Tonya, Brent, Zach & Gabe
Kerry & Cameron
Denise and her three boys - First FFF!
Rachel & Life In Manila
Kerri & Ruby
Christy, H, L & G
Amy, Brooklyn, Regan & Carson
Kelley and her 7 blessings - First FFF!
Marianne, Finn & Chloe
Stephanie & Maya
Sharon and The Big Three
Robyn & Gabriella
KCAimee, Jacob & Adam - First FFF!
Jennifer, F, K & M
Kelli's KAMDEN!!
Faith, Hope Love Mama & Autumn, Mara & Ian


51 comments:
Great Photos....she is "Oh so cute"!!!
~~ Misty
www.fairytaleprincesses.blogspot.com/
www.maddysgab.blogspot.com/
Oh, I just love the picture of her smelling the flowers. And those eyelashes....OMG.
Yes, I wish I had some romance too, but too busy with the kids. I wouldn't change it for the world.
Please include our link for the FFF.
Lauren
Adorable as alway! Can you believe our weather...cRaZy!! I am only on the computer to research the public health model and environmental strategies (see my blog) but knew that you would also be awake this late posting your FFF. I will miss participating this week but will be back next week! Give Sophie kisses from Max. Every time he sits with me and I click on your blog he says, "so pity (pretty)" when he sees Sophie. HaPpY FrIdAy!
What a difference in background from your snow pictures! I just love the flower cake picture (what a beautiful cake too!) I have my FFF posted- a bit redundant I fear with more peach tree pictures- but it is a daily reminder as I look at my back window that spring is coming! Have a great weekend!
Christina
Hi Sarah, recently came across your blog and would like to participate in your FFF. Please include our link (http://godspreciouschild.blogspot.com). Your daughter is precious. I really like the picture of her smelling the flowers. Very pretty.
Ruthie
Love the flower pictures. I am so ready for spring. Great FFF. Off to post ours...
Don't you love spring !!?? I can't wait to see more spring/summer pics of sweet Sophie !!!
I cannot wait for that temperature to get here. Hopefully the snow is over, but we have not had the warm temperatures yet. I will see what I can find for today's theme.
Sophie looks so gorgeous playing outside.
I am doing one. You daughter is beautiful and this is a great one I am so ready for Spring!!!
Debbie
http://www.girlsadoptionjourney.blogspot.com/
She is so precious...
Here is our link
http://babysthroughadoption.blogspot.com/
Hasn't the weather been perfect?! We've only made it up into the 40's here but that feels great compared to what it was this winter. The sun helps so much too!
I was a little ahead on the spring theme a few weeks ago so I chose a St. Patrick's Day theme instead.
Have a great weekend!
So glad to hear you are having nice weather. It is starting to get to us too! Yeah! I love the picture of Sophie smelling the flowers...too sweet.
I posted my FFF (2 of them actually!), please link me.
Hope you have a relaxing weekend!
We are enjoying 75 degrees this week in Oklahoma. LOVIN' it!!! WE posted our warm weather pics!!! Have a great weekend!
BTW our blog is
http://ouryoungcreations.blogspot.com/
Thanks,
Lauren
This weather is crazy. I have to admit, I am now very ready for the Spring weather. After last week, we had our snow fun, but now its nice to think about being outside, riding bikes, playing on the playground.
Looks like Sophie was having some fun playing.
My FFF is up. Thanks for making me a part of FFF...
Im sorry if you get this twice but I dont know if my first comment went through or not!
I love the smelling the flowers pic! She is too precious!
I posted my FFF as well! THANKS!
Those are some great pics!! She is so cute.
I have mine done. http://journeytojake4.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Adorable as usual! Love the one where she is smelling the flowers. From looking at your posts, I do believe we might share a birthdate. I was celebrating this week, too!
Our FFF is posted!
Could Sophie's eyelashes be any longer! Geez - hers and Claire's are unbelievable! And yes, we have Spring Fever in a bad way - we are planning on heading to the Gorge for some family camping as soon as the weather warms up a tiny bit more.
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
What a beautiful flower picture. Still hopeing to be able to get together with you guys when it gets warmer out...maybe the zoo?
Our FFF is posted.
Love Love Love the FFF~!
Sarah, these pics are ADORABLE! I'm right with you, friend... I'm SOOOO READY FOR SPRING! =-)
Thanks for hosting...
Tonya @ Safe In HIS Arms
http://nason5.blogspot.com/
Link me! I'm having too much fun with this!
I am loving those pics of Sophie! How funny to see pics last week with so much snow and then pics this week at the park! Your weather must be crazy this time of year. But spring will be here before we know it. As for me, I'm just ready for Spring BREAK! :)
Hope all is well at your house! Have a fabulous weekend.
Love & FROG,
Heather
Hi Sarah and Family! I found your site through Heather Duckworths and I must admit I am hooked - line and sinker ... it has been so fun to read about your family and to see the fun fotos and to link to so many other families! I was hoping I could become one of your faithful favorite foto friday contributers .... it will be a great time!
Thanks again for the wonderful reading!
Rebekah
Prior Lake, MN
www.jadenalexandra.blogspot.com
I think it's soooo cute when they smell flowers!! Gabriella scrunches up her nose whenever she sees flowers.
I put up my FFF pic.
Gorgeous pics,especially the one with her smelling the flowers! Since it is autumn here I didnt follow the theme.
That flower cake is cool! Spring weather is great! Tooo cute - I did FFF too! I finally got around to posting annie's portrait!
I am doing my very first FFF!!!
Please link me!
www.anewfamilytradition.blogspot.com
Thank you!
Denise
I have my pictures up
http://katie-memorablemoments.blogspot.com/2008/03/favorite-foto-friday-4-spring-fever.html
Sophie is so cute! I bet she is loving the warmer temperatures. We have been blessed with warmer weather also; kicking spring fever into high gear.
Have a good weekend!
That picture of Sophie smelling the flowers is so precious - how nice of Kelly and Catherine to send you a flower cake - it looks really cool. My pic is up:
http://motherhoodandstuff.blogspot.com/2008/03/fff-spring-fever.html
She is so cute! I especially love the picture of her smelling the flowers. Please link my post.
She just gets cuter every thime I see her!!!! Can't wait to meet you at Gfest this year!
Hugs-Dori
Love the pics! Beautiful!!!
Kerri and Ruby
Great Pictures! I got mine up! Thanks again for starting this each week
What beautiful pictures of your little girl! My pics are up too.
Hi Sarah,
I found your blog from Tonya and I would love to participate in FFF. I have one posted if you wouldn't mind linking me up! Your little girl is adorable! I have a Sophie too. Great name!!
Thanks so much, it was nice to meet you,
Kelley
I have posted tons of pictures in the past few days enjoying a spring vacation so if you want you can link to them. I also hope to post a few spring planting pics soon--can you tell I am loving our taste of spring as well?
We have spring fever over here too! I've posted a pic from this time last year, when we were ready for spring too!
stephanie
Perfect theme! Love your photos.
Please link our FFF.
Gorgeous pics!! I definitely have spring fever, so I love this theme!! :)
Robyn
You can put my link up too!
http://2princessandaprince.blogspot.com/
Sophie is the cutest thing evah!
I've been wanting to do FFF since I saw it on a friend's blog. Today, I posted and then popped over to her blog to see what the topic is this week to give it a try. Guess what? I had already posted about Spring Fever!! Please post a link for my very first FFF!!! Thanks! www.whenmonkeysflyinkc.blogspot.com
Hi Sarah,
Yep - we've got the fever...BAD! Sophie looks so sweet in the pictures! What a beautiful little girl! You are so blessed!
Our FFF is on my blog! Thanks for linking me!
Jennifer
Love the pix as always!!!! Yes I think that we all have spring fever. Our FFF is up but it is a bit different!!!!
I posted my first FFF and love this great idea! Can't wait to check in and have this fun theme for my Fridays. Blessings.
Sarah -
I just looked at your update by #'s post. The picture of Sophie and Morgan after Sophie's faceplant cracked me up! Morgan's face is priceless!!! You can almost hear her thinking "Oh crap...I'm in trouble now!"
LOL!
Jennifer
God,you are so lucky!!!!!Your little sunshine is soooo precious...
Sarah,
When you are ready to get Morgan a car, beware. I have a new story up on my blog. Take a look.
Hope you all had a great weekend.
Enjoy.
Lauren
Thank you Sarah for including us in your FFF link - we are so excited about this weeks theme ... looking forward to checking out so many other great sites as well! You are doing such a beutiful job of 'connecting' so many moms out there!
Thanks again!
Rebekah and Jaden TOO!
Post a Comment