Can I also say I LOVE MY NEW CAMERA LENS!?!?! Look at the difference between the closeups with the new lens as opposed to the old standard lens that I took the full body shot picture this morning with!
I too would love to know what camera and lens you have. I have the Nikon D40 but I haven't done anything other than use the standard lens and auto settings. I need to take a class or something to figure it all out.
I feel this way about all 3 of my kids... Martina McBride
Miracle - Celine Dion
When Love Takes You In - Steven Curtis Chapman
Truly a miracle starts with the beat of a heart. This video truly captures how beautiful adoption is to me and I love that Steven Curtis Chapman wrote this about his daughters adopted from China.
You can find the controls here to turn on/off the sound and video.
12 comments:
She is such a cutie! Thanks for shaing. Happy St. Patty's Day!
I noticed right away! Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!
Have a great Day!
Love and Hugs..
Sophie is a doll in all her green atire!! The pictures look great. What type of camera and lens do you use?
Beautiful!!!!!
I too would love to know what camera and lens you have. I have the Nikon D40 but I haven't done anything other than use the standard lens and auto settings. I need to take a class or something to figure it all out.
Beautiful!
Kerri and Ruby
So cute and beautiful....
She is just beautiful in those long green ribbons!!!
Green is her color. She looks great.
Megan
She is so cute I CAN'T! STAND! IT! Rockin' great lens, Sarah. Now where are my pics of the baby bachelor? Missing Grant!
your daughter is beautiful!
What beautiful pics!! Happy St. Paddy's Day!!
Robyn
beautiful!
Post a Comment