Friday, February 29, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday #29 - Happy Leap Year Day!



How big of a coincidence is it that my 29th FFF post falls on February 29th??? Happy Leap Year Day!

Here is a picture of Morgan "leaping" for joy while in Mackinaw Island last summer... what a funny girl!



I was hoping to post before and after pictures of Bug's new haircut today, but my little Bug caught the bug that already had me last week, Morgan earlier this week and has yet to hit Grant. So, I will save the before and after pics for later. In the meantime, here is my sick little bug taken just a minute ago... she is so uncomfortable, she can't sleep. Luckily, Nick Jr is still on at midnight to make her feel better (not that I always use TV to babysit during my computer time, but it is working for the moment).


So... no theme for this week's FFF unless you have any "leaping" pictures lying around! But, don't forget that if you would like me to link your FFF post of the week, please leave a comment! I love to see your Favorite Foto Friday pics... they don't have to be themed!

Rachel and her angels in the Philippines
Lauren & The Girls - First FFF!
Rachel, Makensie, Madison, Makan & Max
Farrah & Madisyn
Becky, Juliana & Amaya
Carrie & Jumping Girl Savannah
Kerri & Ruby
Beth & Claire
Christina & Dominique, Benjamin & Joshua
Becca & Ella
Many Blessings, Princess & Prince Jellybean
Heidi & Emilia - First FFF!
Tonya & Gabe
Amy & Kayla
Kathy & John
Amy & Joey
Misty, Lyza & Maddy
Lisa & Madeline
Heather, Kyle, Brandon, Devin, Jacob & Allie
Mandy & Jadon
Christy, H, L & G
Amy, Brooklyn, Regan & Carson
Dena & Allie
Katie, Madeleine & Audrey
Robyn & Gabriella
Linda & Claire
Jenn, Ali & Sara
Allen, Gabriella & Bing
Tracy & Brenda
Corey, Gabe & Lilly
Debbie & Heidy
Gia & Nino's Sidekick Holly
Marianne & Finn
Jennifer, K, F & M
Krystal & Gerson
Kelly & Craig - First FFF!
Christina, Emily, Ashley & Madeline - First FFF!
Jocelyn & Pacey

Love and FROG!

39 comments:

Rachel said...

So sorry that Sophie is sick. I hope she feels better soon. Fun picture of Morgan, too. Action photos are just hard to capture, so I don't have any leaping ones for this weeks FFF, but I did find some cute pictures. Please post my link.

Young Creations said...

Sarah,

I am sorry Sophie is sick too. She look under the weather in her most recent picture.
Will you add my blog to the list of FFF. I am having a great time meeting new people.

Thanks,
Lauren

Rachel said...

Poor little bug. Give her a (((hug))) from her buddies! We are up (had a hard time coming up with my own theme)

Farrah said...

She looks so sick...Poor little thing!

Here is our link Sarah.

Happy Leap Year Day...

http://babysthroughadoption.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

Poor Sophie Bug! Hope she feels better soon. We have posted our "leaping" picture for FFF, too!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Happy Leap Day and I hope Sophie is feeling better and Grant avoids the bug. I have a jumping girl, so I am going to go find a leaping photo right now.

veggiemom said...

Get well soon, Sophie!!!
Kerri and Ruby

Anonymous said...

Sorry your girl is not feeling well. I know how that goes.

I recently found your blog and wanted to join your foto fridays. Here is my link:

http://littleprincesschronicles.blogspot.com/2008/02/favorite-foto-friday.html

Have a good day!

Christina said...

Great theme for the week.

Get well soon Sophie, you look so sad sweet one.

Our FFF is posted too.

Becca said...

I love the picture of Morgan leaping. I pray Sophie feels better soon. And that Grant bypasses the funk altogether!

Link me up - I just posted my FFF!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Dawn said...

Sarah,
Hoping your little bug is back to normal very soon. Poor sweetie!

Here is my link...
http://www.lifeontheflipside7.blogspot.com/
d:)

Heidi said...

I just posted my first FFF. I'm looking forward to joining in on the fun!

Butterflies and Mudpies: http://journeytojake4.blogspot.com

Thanks!!!

Tonya said...

I hate to hear that your babies are passing around that icky bug. Hopefully you'll all be "LEAPING AROUND" soon! O:-)

I couldn't find any "leaping" pictures but I did manage to find a video of our youngest. He was 5 at the time and called himself dancing. (It's a hoot!)

Have a BLESSED DAY!
Love,
Tonya

Tonya said...

Whoops... I FORGOT to "link" back to my blog... O:-)

Safe In HIS Arms

THANK YOU!

Carr Family said...

What a sad little face! We've had the same looks around here the last few weeks! Hope you're all up and hopping around again soon. No photo, but video this week!

Blessings,
Amy

Kathy said...

Poor little Sophie! I hope she feels better soon and that you son avoids the bug! My little guy is sick too. It stinks when they don't feel well.

No leaping pics of John yet so I posted one of my favorite older pics of him. Please link me!

Hope everyone is feeling better very soon!!!

amy and kids said...

I will have to think of a photo theme for this week since I looked for leaping pictures and was unable to find any. Please link my blog: http://amyandkids75.blogspot.com/, I will have the pictures up soon. Thank you.

I hope that Sophie is feeling better soon!

Amy said...

Poor little Sophie - sorry she is so sick. I love the picture of Morgan - I sure would love to have some of that weather we had in Mackinac.
I managed to find a "leaping" pic - so I can participate in FFF today.

http://motherhoodandstuff.blogspot.com/2008/02/fff-happy-leap-day.html

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

here is our link! Hope your little on is better soon!

Misty
www.journeytobabylyza.blogspot.com/

Lisa and Madeline said...

FFF is up for me.

Can't wait to see Sophies new "do". Madeline and I both have been under the weather also. Hope she gets better soon

Faithful Froggers said...

I am so sorry to hear that Bug is sick. She looks pitiful. Give her a big hug from all of us and I hope she feels better soon. How is her arm feeling? When does the cast come off?

Have a great weekend! Sending healthy prayers for all.
Love & FROG,
Heather

Mandy said...

Poor little bug, she will be in my thoughts! I love the picture of Morgan!! It looks like she was having so much fun!

Mine is up! :)

Mom Of 3 said...

Sorry Sophie is sick! I hope she feels better. I got my FFF posted.

Dena said...

great leaping picture! Hope sophie feels better soon!

Katie said...

I have my pictures up. :) The link to my page is http://katie-memorablemoments.blogspot.com/2008/02/favorite-foto-friday-2.html

By the way, I love your pictures! Sophie is so beautiful, even when she is sick. I hope she feels better soon!

Tracy said...

Sorry to hear that Sophie is feeling sick. She looks very sad!

Robyn said...

Poor Sophie!! I'm so sorry she is sick. Hope she feels better soon!!

Robyn

Linda Ashcraft said...

Hi - great leaping foto!
Here's my link for FFF:

http://www.4ashcrafts.blogspot.com/

Linda

Jennifer said...

Got my girls leaping! Whoo hoo. Poor little Sophie - we hope she is better soon...and I hoe Grant can ward it off!!!! :)

FFF#2 for me!!!

Alleen said...

awwww, poor little Sophie Bug. She does look pretty miserable. Hope she's better soon!

I put my pics up.

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Sorry! I had to steal your frog up top of your blog for mine :-) Don't be mad :-))))
Happy Leap Day!
Misty

Marianne said...

Finally found some leaper shots!! Please post my link!

Marianne

Jennifer said...

Hi Sarah~
Happy Leap Year Day! My FFF is on my blog.

I hope Sophie is feeling better! Poor Bug!

Jennifer

Krystal said...

OK - got mine posted!!!

I hope that Sophie bug feels better soon - BrayCat is down with it, too :(

Debbie said...

I love the picture of Morgan! I hope Sophie is feeling better!!

Debbie

Kelly said...

Hey there Sarah,

I finally got mine posted late last night, so if you would add me, that would be great.

Hope Sophie is doing better soon and that Grant doesn't get it.

Please add me to the FFF links. Have a great weekend.

Kelly

Christina said...

Hello! I just started a blog and would love to participate in your FFF! What a great idea! I did post a leap year themed post yesterday. I hope Sophie is feeling better soon!
Christina
http://theoconnorfive.blogspot.com/

Amy S. said...

Sarah,

That is a coincidence that it is the 29th FFF and it being the 29th of Feb. Our poor little sweet girl is not feeling herself??? I hope she feels a little better tonight.
Was wondering how the weather is today there?

Love and Hugs..

Christina said...

Thanks so much Sarah! I did find you through Heather, I've been a lurker/reader for some time now. Looking forward to more FFF's!
Take care!
Christina