Friday, March 28, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday #33 - The EYES HAVE IT

Had a really hard time coming up with a theme this week... but every picture that I looked at always brought me to the eyes... they truly are the window to the soul and can speak louder than words. Here are the eyes that I get to look into every day...





If you would like me to link your FFF post, you do not necessarily have to go with the theme of the week. Just leave a comment and I will link you!

Lauren's Special Buddy Brooks
Jennifer's Driving For Donors Video
Amy & Mia Lou Who
Misty, Madisyn & Lyza
Madisyn & Lyza
Christina, Emily, Madeline & Ashley
Jennisa, Avery & Olivia
Tonya, Brent, Zach & Gabe
Rachel, John & Max
Stephanie & Alex
Katie & Arianna
Lisa & Sophia
Marianne, Finley & Chloe
Amy, Brooklyn, Carson, Regan
Kelli & Bella
Sarah, Zech, Micah, Alec & Aidan
Amy, Amy Joy, Jordan & Jonathan
Kelli & Kaleb
Candy & Jagger
Candy & Kya
Tracy, Matt & Emmy - First FFF!
Denise & her three boys, E, K & F
Stephanie & Maya
Lisa & Madeline
Rebekah & Jaden
Kathy & John
Heidi & Emmi
Jenelle & Colter
Farrah, Madisyn & Grace - keep their hearts in your prayers
Tracy & Brenda
Ruthie & Lili
Kelly's Cash Crew
Kelley & Lauren
Christina & Aiden
Amy, Hannah & Tessa
Rachel & her Philippine cuties
Kerri & Ruby
Three Handprints
Heather, Kyle, Brandon, Devin, Jacob & Allie
Vitoria & Braydon - click here for picture
Natalie, Cameron & Kennedy - First FFF!
Robyn & Gabriella
Soltana, Derek & Cerah
Amy, Jeff, Kayla, Nathan & Samantha
Kim & Alex
Sabra, Hannah, Maya, Caleb & Sofia
Alleen & Gabriella
Linda, Claire & Ruth
Holly, Gia & Nino
Corey, Luke & Sarah
laurie & Bella
Missy, Molly & Will
Ellie, Angelena & Angelo
Christy, H, L & G
Amanda, Mason, Mary & Matthew - First FFF!
Sharon & Olivia
Beth & Isabella Faye
Michelle, Dylan & Dominic


post signature

51 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Sarah,
I'm not sure if I'll be doing FFF this week. I would like to be linked though because I posted an important video on my blog that I'd like to share with as many people as possible.

Thanks!
Jennifer

Steve & Amy said...

What Beautiful eyes!

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

THANKS!!! BEAUTIFUL eyes! I love this FFF and look forward to it all week!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Misty
www.fairytaleprincesses.blogspot.com/ AND www.maddysgab.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

Great pictures as always! I love candid shots! I actually had a post on this topic saved as a draft so this was an easy one for me- no lost photos this week! All posted and ready to go! Can't wait to see all these eyes!
Happy weekend!
Christina

Jennisa said...

I remembered this week!!! Mine is up! :)

Tonya said...

AAWWWWWWW, Sarah, your babes all have such beautiful eyes! I'm a sucker for eyes - it's the first thing I notice when I meet someone.

Your pics from below are GORGEOUS! You have a BEAUTIFUL family!

OKAY.. I've got my post up - I'm joining you in your theme for today. My blog address is........ http://nason5.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

Finally...I'm back for FFF! Love the EyEs!!! But couldn't find any good pics of ours =) But we're up anyway. Please link me!

Stephanie said...

Sweet pics...your teenage daughter is also a beautiful girl! I bet you have to fight off the boys.

Happy FFF and thanks for hosting!
Stephanie

Would you please add me to your list? Thanks!

Katie said...

Awesome theme . You are right .. eyes say it all :)

Our Family of 5 said...

Man they all 3 have beautiful eyes! You can almost see right to their souls through their eyes!!
Headed over to put ours up!

Marianne said...

Love this theme because you are right--the eyes do say it all! Mine is up early for once. http://finley-and-chloes-world.blogspot.com/

amy and kids said...

All 3 of them have such beautiful eyes! What a cool theme! Mine are up too.

Becca said...

Morgan's picture is cracking me up. And could Grant's eyes be any bluer/greener?? Is bluer/greener a word? And Sophie is as beautiful as ever!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

kcandone said...

Beautiful kids....and eyes!hehe I posted pics as well!

One Busy Momma said...

Beautiful eyes in your house!!!

I have the perfect pics for this!
Please link me!
anewfamilytradition.blogspot.com

Denise

S said...

I just love Sophie's big brown eyes (and Grant's picture is hilarious)!

We're back for this week. :)

Amy S. said...

Hi Sarah,
Love all the beautiful eyes in your house....blue and brown. I new Grant's eyes were that blue..but did not notice Morgan's eyes were. She is such a pretty girl.

Enjoy the weekend!

Love and Hugs..

Kelli said...

Love the pix of the eyes you get to look into everyday. We are up and running for FFF. Have a great weekend!!

Tracy said...

Hi Sarah,

I've lurked for a bit and I must say that you have 3 beautiful and handsome kids. I love eyes; they have always been a weakness for me. I’ve decide to come out and post along with you- hopefully I can keep up weekly with you it’s a nice goal to have I think.

http://tracyt2002.blogspot.com/

Tracy

Anonymous said...

How privileged are we to get to look into all these beautiful eyes every day??!! Gorgeous! Maya's eyes are on display too! :>)
steph

Lisa and Madeline said...

All of your kids have beautiful eyes... I love the last one of Morgan! This theme was fun. I went back and searched for "EYE" pictures. I had a lot more but decided to keep it to 5.

Thanks for making us part of FFF.

Off to see all of the other EYE pictures!

Rebekah said...

Happy FFF Sarah and Family! Thank you for this weeks theme - it is a great one! I am excited to see everyones photos ... thanks for putting this together - it is so much fun!

Kathy said...

What beautiful eyes your children have!! Great theme. I posted our FFF. Have a great weekend!

Heidi said...

Your kids have gorgeous eyes! Great theme for the week! I've posted mine. Thanks!

Jenelle said...

I love the theme! Eyes are so expressive. Your pictures are great--beautiful eyes!

I posted some pictures of Colter for FFF.

Thanks!

Jenelle and Colter

Farrah said...

Here is our link Sarah Thank you for doing this...

Love it.
http://babysthroughadoption.blogspot.com/

Tracy said...

I love Sophie's pictures and especially the conversation in the previous post! Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

I so look forward to checking out your blog for Friday's theme and I was so happy to see toda's chosen topic. How fun! The pics you selected for your entry are just perfect! Your kids are beautiful! I have my pics of Lili up and ready. Please link me to your blog. Blessings! Ruthie

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE it! Your children have the most gorgeous eyes! I got mine posted and it's creepy! LOL I guess I shouldn't have just cropped us down to the eyes.

Kelley said...

I think this was a fun one! I had some great pictures to share but decided to do one of my blue-eyed girl! Thanks for hosting this, it is a great idea!!

Have a super weekend,
Kelley

Christina said...

Beautiful eyes and beautiful children.

Our FFF is up too.

Amy said...

LOVE IT!!!

Hannah and Tessa have tagged Sophie...

http://ourjourneytobabysister2.blogspot.com

Amy

Rachel said...

Great idea for FFF! Cute pics of your kids! You can tell alot about somebody by looking in their eyes. My FFF is up, too! Please link me.

veggiemom said...

Great pics. We just got ours posted too.
Kerri and Ruby

Soltana said...

I'm back for FFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm stealing your PIF info:)

Have a great weekend!!


Love the eyes you get to look at all day:)

threehandprints said...

Thanks for the comment last week on my first FFF! I have posted again.

Faithful Froggers said...

Oh, Sarah, your children are just gorgeous and all 3 of them have such stunning eyes. Sophie's are so sweet, Grant's brought a smile to my face and Morgan's are amazing - she looks like a model! :) You better lock her up now!

Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a fabulous weekend looking into the beautiful eyes of your children.
Love & FROG,
Heather

Anonymous said...

WE HAVE OUR FFF UP! WWW.BRAYDONSMITH.COM

THANKS! VICTORIA AND BRAYDON!

Natalie said...

Hey there! My FFF is up (Heather Duckworth referred me to your site! It's GREAT!) ~ THANKS!

Robyn said...

I love this theme!! It seems I have somewhat of an obsession with eyes!! :)

Robyn

Carr Family said...

We're a bit late with FFF today, but it's up! Thanks for continuing this fun theme.

Blessings,
Amy
carrfamilyjourney.blogspot.com

Kim said...

We're up - better late than never!!

Bus and Sabra said...

Hey Sarah-
Love your beautiful kid's eyes-they remind me of their Momma's!! I posted my FFF-i've been MIA for awhile, but am back!!
Thanks,
Sabra

Alleen said...

All 3 have such gorgeous eyes!!!

I posted mine :-)

Linda Ashcraft said...

Your kids are beautiful!
My link is www.4ashcrafts.blogspot.com

Linda

Laurie said...

Beautiful, Amazing eyes! :)

Mom Of 3 said...

Great Theme! Thanks for doing this each week. Ilove looking at the pictures. The pictures of your families eyes are great! Thanks for sharing. I finally got mine up too so you can link me now. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah!
I found you through Faithful Froggers and have recently decided to join in on the fun of FFF. Could you please add me?!
http://blueeyedboogaboys.blogspot.com/
Thanks!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Beautiful!!!!

Olivia has tagged Sophie.

:-)

Beth said...

Sarah,

I would love for you to e-mail me the themes or however it works! I love FFF but I always peek at my friend Amy's blog to know what it is!!

Thanks!

Beth
Mommy to Isabella Faye
www.isabellafaye.blogspot.com
mccbembry@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG AND THANK YOU FOR LINKING ME. YOUR CHILDREN ARE VERY GOOD LOOKING.