Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday Memories

Spring Break is one month away... something I look forward to every year. We have been going to Destin each year with our dear friends for about 8 years now (missed a couple years in there) and each year, we do beach pictures of the kids and the families. Looking back to these from 2004, I realize how quickly our children grow up... Morgan was 11 getting ready to turn 12 and Grant was 9.





It was the year before Sophie was born and I had no idea how much our lives were going to change with the addition of our little princess. Here is Spring Break 2006... Morgan was 13 going on 14, Grant was 11 and Sophie was 11 months old.



I can't wait for those beach pictures this year... and of course, having my family together at the beach.


post signature

23 comments:

Katie said...

Darling pictures !! I love Destin .. we used to go there alot !

Jennifer said...

Your children are so incredibly beautiful!

I think we all need to stop looking at beach/summer pictures! The Winter weather is killing me! We had a gorgeous weekend (temps in the 70's) and today the forecast is SNOW...again! :O(

Have a good week! "See you" on Friday!

Jennifer

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

Wow Morgan has changed considerably. She looks so grown up. Lock her up and keep the boys away. What a beauty. All of your children are gorgeous. My in laws have a place at the beach that we visit often and we always get the best pictures at the beach. Have fun.
\
Megan

JuJu - said...

Beautiful pcis - hope you have a blast:)

Christina said...

Your children are beautiful Sarah. We are actually going to TN for spring break to do our traditional pictures but this year Aiden will be in them.

Rachel said...

We are beaching it this spring break as well...can't wait! The pictures are beautiful!

Debbie said...

I love Destin !! These pictures are great!!! I love them!!

Debbie

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Great pictures!! Your children are just beautiful!!

Sharon

Jocelyn said...

Of course you can link to my blog on FFF!! Your family is beautiful!

Farrah said...

You inspired me to do beach pictures in June...We already have our trip planned.

Destin ya'll need to come further south closer to me...LOL

Young Creations said...

I love the pictures of the kids. They really have grown up so much. I love the khaki and white.
Thanks for sharing their beautiful faces.
Lauren

Christina said...

You have a beautiful family! I love beach pictures- we are 10 minutes from the beach- makes me want to go!
Take care,
Christina

Lori said...

That's so funny~ they look so young! :) What a great 'tradition' and something fun to look forward too!
Happy (almost) Birthday! :)

Faithful Froggers said...

WOW! Morgan & Grant have grown so much in 4 years - but they are still so beautiful/handsome! And Sophie is a doll!

I hope you all have a fabulous trip - with lots of good pictures. I can't wait to see them.

Love & FROG,
Heather

Mom Of 3 said...

What great pictures. Sprink break is only 2 weeks away for us. Although we wont get to go some place fun like that.

Robyn said...

What great pics!! They really have grown up in the last 4 years!! That seems to happen so fast!! Can't wait to see the pics from this year!!

Robyn

Amy S. said...

Sarah...your children look so sweet when they were younger. At that age they really grow fast too. In a blink of an eye they can be in their late teens on they hit 12 and 13....and then we say to ourselves again..Where did the time go???

Love and Hugs.

Kathy said...

Adorable pictures! So great to do them every year. Your children are beautiful!

Michelle Smiles said...

Those are some gorgeous children!

I haven't been to Destin yet. Now that we have moved South, I imagine that will be our beach destination or at least a place to check out. I'll have to remember to ask you some questions before venturing down that direction.

Rachel said...

Beautiful pictures!

amy and kids said...

All the pictures are great! I especially love the last one. You have beautiful children!

Kelly said...

Time flies by too too fast !!!You have a truly gorgeous family!

LouLou said...

Oh girlfriend....... you do know Destin is driving distance from me don't you??????