I have to do a series for my FFF this week... it was unseasonably warm last March and we ventured outside to have a little fun with bubbles. I decided to give Bug the little bubble tumbler to see what she would do with it on her own... I can't believe how little she looks just one year ago!
Determined to do it by herself...
Delicioso!
What is this stuff?
Yeah, I know I'm cute!
Hello neighbors, I'm a big girl now!
Yes, this time last year, we were outside in shorts and this time tomorrow, we are expecting 6-12 inches of the white fluffy stuff. Sigh... I am so ready for spring!
Don't forget, if you want me to link your FFF, whether you accept the challenge or not, just leave a comment and I will link you here. Can't wait to see those pics from last year!
Lauren & Amanda
Amy & Jonathan
Sabra, Hannah & Caleb
Rachel, Makenzie, Madison, Makan & Max
Kerri & Ruby
Becky, Juliana & Amaya
Jennifer & Elena
Kerry & Cameron
Sarah, Micah, Zech, Alec & Aidan
Many Blessings, Peanut & Jellybean
Corey, Luke & Sarah
Heidi & Emmi
Marianne, Finn & Chloe
Christina & Aiden
Kathy & John
Lou & Anne Pearce
Amy & Jeff
Christy, H, L & G
Debbie & Heidy
Lisa & Sophia
Jocelyn & Pacey
Kelli & Kaleb
Mandy & Jadon
Jill & Mario
Becca & Ella
Misty, Madisyn & Lyza
Katie, Madeleine & Audrey
rachel & her angels in the Philippines
Alleen & Gabriella
Amy & Joey
Heather, Kyle, Brandon, Devin, Jacob & Allie
Katie, Arianna & Brayden
Jennifer, F, K & M
Kelli & Bella
Christina, Emily, Ashley & Madeline
Farrah & Madisyn
Kim & Alex
Robyn & Gabriella
Kelly & Skylie
Lisa & Madeline
Victoria & Braydon
Megan & Mackenzie
Tracy's Pictures
Jenn, Rachel, McCaleb & Ali
Holly, Gia & Nino


47 comments:
Now...you know I love those shoes she has on. So cute for a little girl. I could just eat her up. My... has a year gone by that fast??? I remember you posting when she "did" her bubbles.
Hugs to that sweet child!
Let me go find a few of Jonathan...
Love and Hugs..
Gosh, Sarah, you are right-I can't get over how little your bug looks! She has grown so much this year-she is so beautiful!!
I love the FFF topic this week-my life was completely different a year ago-Maya and Sofia were both still in Guatemala! It was fun taking a look back! I posted my fff-link me, please!!
Stay safe & warm with this winter storm!!
Wow! How Sophie has changed in a year! Stay safe this weekend. We are suppose to get a significant icing before turning to snow.
Our FFF is up!
Adorable!!!
Kerri and Ruby
Aaawwww! I remember how wonderful the weather was this time last year, too! Amazing how much our kids have changed in the past year.
It's amazing how much life changes in one year. Fun post! I had fun looking back and remembering what we were doing last year...
Sofie was absolutely precious in those pictures. Love the new look of the website!
Enjoy the snow tomorrow!
Rena
Link me! I cheated a little, but I think you'll forgive me ;).
Isn't it amazing how warm it was then? We're so excited to finally be getting up into the 40's next week! Certainly still a long way from bringing out the shorts.
I can't believe how much Sophie has grown in just one year. It goes by too fast! When I posted our "one year" pictures this morning, it reminded me that today is going to be a memory one year from now and that I need to make sure it's a day worth remembering! :)
Have a great weekend and enjoy the snow! Hopefully it will be your last for the year.
Isn't it amazing how time slips by?? I can't believe how much Bug has changed!
I really enjoyed doing this post. It was so neat looking back and seeing these kiddos a year ago. Mine are up at my blog here...
http://lifeontheflipside7.blogspot.com/
Thanks Sarah!!! :)
WOW a lot changes in a year :)
Posted!
My FFF is up. journeytojake4.blogspot.com.
Sophie is so cute! Love the bubble pics!
My FFF is up too. finley-and-chloes-world.blogspot.com
She was so tiny. Aiden also loves bubbles...I think he has every dang bubble contraption there is...lol.
Our FFF is up.
Wow, I cannot believe how big she has gotten in a year! Adorable pictures!
Great theme, I love going back in time to see how much John has changed.
My FFF is up too! Please link me!
Now off to check out everyones FFF!
Mine is up. Boy these babies have changed, and SO much has happened in this past year!
What fun pictures. She is certainly at an age where 1 year makes a world of difference. Our FFF is posted, see you all next week!
This pictures are so cute! Thanks for sharing. I am getting mine up right now. Thanks for doing this each week. I loof forward to fridays so I can see all the pictures. I will have mine up in a few minutes. So you can link them. Thanks again!
I love her pictures!!! We added one today for the theme! Sophie is adorable!!! Keep the themes coming.....
Debbie
My goodness, she looks so different but yet so much the same. Beautiful none the less!
Our FFF is up too!
SHe looks so little. It is amazing how much of a difference a year makes!!!! Our FFF is up!!!
She looks so tiny back then! I love the pictures w/ the bubbles.
My FFF is up! :)
A year ago, I was the mother of ONE... now I am the mother of 2 kiddos! I just posted a cutie pic of him from this week. :-)
Link me! Thanks! He turns one on the 17th, so my "year ago" will be a little later this month! Jill
Today's theme makes me sad. I cannot believe what a difference a year can make. Our babies sure are not babies anymore. One thing hasn't changed - Sophie is as beautiful today as she was one year ago!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Sophie is adorable; I love those pictures! I also have mine up.
http://katie-memorablemoments.blogspot.com/2008/03/favorite-foto-friday-3-one-year-ago.html
Have a great weekend!
Sophie is so cute--then and now! You are right--she does look so little in those pictures. My FFF is up, too! Please link me!
Love those little lips!!!
My FFF is done! Gee, before late night this time!
Love the bubbles pictures! What a fun theme - I posted mine although it is actually a video:
http://motherhoodandstuff.blogspot.com/2008/03/fff-one-year-ago.html
WOW! Sophie has changed so much in the past year. It's amazing how I don't notice my children "growing up" on a day to day basis - but when I look back at photos from a year ago I see so many changes!
I am so glad Sophie got her cast off!! When Devin got his off - we headed straight to the tub for a nice long bath. :) I was so glad to wash that arm. I just loved her overall outfit with her name on it! That is beautiful on Sophie - and I loved how it matched the cast. :)
So glad to read that babies are coming home! What great news.
Have a great weekend! Enjoy the snow while it lasts. ;)
Love & FROG,
Heather
SO adorable .... love the one of her eating the bubbles !!
Hi Sarah!
This week's FFF challenge was a little tricky to match music to but we are up and running! Please link us!
Sophie is so cute! She looks so tiny and precious a year ago! I am SOOOO needing some of that warm weather from last year!
Jennifer
She is just too precious! Its amazing at her age how quickly they change!
My FFF was posted as well! THANKS!
An amazing theme for me that brought back a flood of memories! Just got my FFF posted! No way I could pick just one picture though- sorry! LOL
Christina
http://theoconnorfive.blogspot.com/
Hey Sarah a little late, Blogger problems this morning..
Here is my link:
http://babysthroughadoption.blogspot.com/
I decided to join in this week!! Loving this pics!!
How adorable!! I wish we had that weather right now!!
Robyn
Our weather is just as crazy. Sophia is precious, geez time flies!
Little Sophie is such a doll...you sure can tell one year on her.
Gotta love this snow- was out in it a lot today so thats why I am just getting my FFF posted. It was nice to see you Wednesday. Hope Sophie liked the Dora!
We have our FFF pics up! THanks!
www.braydonsmith.com
Love, Victoria and Braydon
Wow-look how much she's grown....She's even prettier now. Can't imagine next year.
Hi Sarah-
I would like to do the FFF thing-I found you through Faithful Froggers. So if you can link me I would love it.
You "Bug" is beautiful!
I too am Soooo ready for Spring!
Tracy
http://pricelessjourney.blogspot.com
OK... I can NOT beleive the difference a year makes. Your girl looks so grown up now.... and can you even stand this weather??? Crazy. I hear you all are getting a lot more SNOW than we are over here in Paris. Link me in. Stay warm this weekend!
Oh my goodness Sarah, could those chubby little legs get any cuter???
What cute pictures, it is amazing how quickly they grow up and change into little people!
Adorable pics. Hope you are all feeling better soon
Kim
Sarah,
Quite a cutie you have there. Sorry I havent checked in, but I just got to post. Hope that you all had a Great Weekend. Check out my blog for some Snow Pictures.
Kelly
Thank you Sarah for the comment on my "monkeys" :) The cakes are a martha stweart idea (I am SO not martha- but i loved the idea!) Hers is a design for a big cake- so I just changed it a bit to make 3 small ones for the girls- i used regular cake mix (not from scratch) but did use her icing/frosting recipe (tho probably could have used store bought too). Here is the link: http://www.marthastewart.com/portal/site/mslo/menuitem.fc77a0dbc44dd1611e3bf410b5900aa0/?vgnextoid=d10ab276b490f010VgnVCM1000003d370a0aRCRD&autonomy_kw=monkey%20cake&rsc=ns2006_m1
Let me know if you ever have questions on it- was a big hit!
Thanks again!
Christina
Post a Comment