Friday, April 4, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday #34

Hola amigas! No theme this week... just post your favorite of the day/week/month, etc! We leave TODAY for Spring Break, so I won't be able to link everybody until I come in from the beach and sit down in front of the computer again. I should be able to link the early birds before we go.

OFF TO THE BEACH!!! Here are my favorite pics from our trip to the same beach two years ago... look how little my babies were!




Tonya, Brent, Zach & Gabe
Princess D, Dragon Boy T & Cupcake Girl D - First FFF!
Stephanie's Papa
Jennifer, K, M & F
Rachel, Madison, Makensie, Makan & Max
Tricia, Victoria & Sofia
Robyn & Gabriella
Lisa & Sophia
Debbie & Heidy
Becca & Myles
Heidi, Scott & Emmi
Kathy & John
Kelli, Kemry, Karson, Karaline, Karly & Kollin
Rebekah & Jaden
Amy, Brooklyn, Regan & Carson
Jenelle & Colter
Kelley and her 7 Miracles
Kerri & Ruby
Ellie, Angelena & Angelo
Christina & Aiden
Soltana, Derek & Cerah
Laurie & Bella
Jill, Allie & Mario
Lisa's Derby Pics
Amy & Joey
Three Handprints
Heather, Kyle, Brandon, Devin, Jacob & Allie
Amanda, Mason & Matthew
Rachel & Rodolph
Michelle, Dylan & Dominic
Reba, Hunter, Lauren & Maria - First FFF!
Christina, Emily, Ashley & Madeline
Tracy & Brenda
Laurie & Bella
Holly & Gia
Corey's FFF dedicated to Holly


post signature

38 comments:

Tonya said...

What SWEET beach pics! I've got some of those too... I'm working on my post now. I'll check back..

HAVE FUN on your trip!!!

http://nason5.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

What a beautiful picture of you with your children on the water! Have a fun weekend!

Princess D said...

Have a fantastic time. Can't wait to see pics. Please post me on your link. I have not been on your FFF before :-)
D
www.cupcakeandstinkyt.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

I love your little watermelon! I hope you have a great time on your trip.

Would you please link me whenever you return from Break?

http://iliftmyeyesuptothehills.blogspot.com/2008/04/favorite-foto-friday-celebrating-my.html

Thanks so very much!

Jennifer said...

Sarah,
Oh I'm so jealous! I would LOVE to sit on a nice warm beach right about now! Have fun...I can't wait to see your pics when you return!

My FFF is up! Thanks for linking me!

Be safe...
Jennifer

Rachel said...

Travel safe!!! Try to post through the week...are you seeing our Fl friend while there? Our FFF is up!

Tricia said...

Sarah! Have a fabulous relaxing time!!!!!!!!

AND MY FFF is POSTED!!!!!!!

:)

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!! I can't wait to see pics from this year!! Have a wonderful and safe trip!!

Robyn

Debbie said...

Love the pics!!! What a beautiful family!

Debbie

Our Family of 5 said...

Have a wonderful time!!

Becca said...

PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!
Those pics are great - hope you guys have a wondeful time. Bring back a tan for me!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Heidi said...

Those are great! I love beach pictures. I think I'll use that as my theme this week too. Thanks for the idea.

Our Family of 5 said...

Forgot..Our FFF is up too =)

Kathy said...

Great pictures!! Have a wonderful time at the beach!! Our FFF is up too!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, gorgeous pictures! I'm so jealous. I neeeeeed a beach vacation right now. ;) I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures. I got my FFF posted! HAVE a FUN and SAFE trip!

Rebekah said...

Oh Sarah - I love the beach pictures ... and that bathing suit is too cute ... thanks for sharing your family!

Oh and we're ready to share our favorite fotos this week - this one was an easy one!

amy and kids said...

Those are great beach pictures! I just love the family one, it's perfect! I hope you have a great time at the beach this year. My FFF is posted.

Jenelle said...

I hope you have fun at the beach! I'm jealous. :) Cute pictures.

I have FFFs to share! Thanks.

Kelley said...

It's only taken me all morning but I think mine will be up in a matter of minutes! It's beach related as well!

Kelley

Christina said...

Beautiful pictures Sarah. Have a great time with the kiddos.

Our FFF is up.

Jill said...

Love those beachy pics Have a GREAT time!

Link me... I remembered this time! I did a before and after like you!

*Oh, and you are more than welcome to add me to your blogroll!

Happy Spring! Jill

Lisa and Madeline said...

gosh, I am jealous. Leaving Louisville with all this rain!!! Have a great time and bring some warm weather back with you.

Our FFF is up!

Lisa & Madeline

Amy said...

OK, I'm a little jealous. Actually a LOT jealous! Wish I was going to the beach, it's miserable here. Anyway, my FFF post is up if you get a chance to link: http://motherhoodandstuff.blogspot.com/2008/04/favorite-foto-friday-favorite-picture.html
If I were you I would be out enjoying the beach though!!

threehandprints said...

What a GREAT picture of your family at the beach! What beach do you all go to? I love the gulf the best but now we are far away.

I am working on my FFF and will probably pull up some of our beach vacation pictures from last year!

Have a good time!

Faithful Froggers said...

Oh, Sarah, what an adorable picture of Sophie in her bathing suit. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe trip together - making lots of great memories. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Love & FROG . . .

Amanda said...

Sarah-
Sorry my blog got changed to private. I don't know how that happened. It should be fixed now, but if not let me know. Still kinda new to all of this. ;)
Here's the link:
http://blueeyedboogaboys.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

Your pictures are so adorable! Sophie especially has changed so much! My FFF is up, too! Please feel free to link me.

Anonymous said...

WHAT GREAT PICTURE'S, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

Reba said...

I just did my FFF. I have watched several of my friends do it, and finally, I joined in. Even though there wasn't a theme, I went ahead and did some beach photos...have a great spring break!
Reba
www.thecloudchronicles.blogspot.com

Christina said...

Love the watermelon suit! So cute! Have a wonderful time! Just got my FFF up this evening-
Happy Spring Break!!!
Christina :)

Tracy said...

Have fun at the beach!

One Busy Momma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ANDREEA said...

Beautiful babys!!!!I hope you enjoy your holiday.Take care.Andreea.

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Love the watermelon bathing suit. Savannah used to have that one. They change so much in a year. Have fun at the beach! I am really late this weekend--Favorite Foto Friday on Sunday!

Lisa and Madeline said...

Hope your having a nice time in Florida. I never saw my FFF link up- of course if I were you I wouldn't be at a computer, but on the beach.

Louisville is beautiful here. 70 degrees yesterday and right now a warm 65. It is supposed to rain starting Tuesday night though.

Hope you all are having a nice Spring Break

Rena said...

Great pictures.

Hope you have a fantastic trip!

Rena

Laurie said...

OMG those are wonderful pictures. I LOVE the watermelon bikini. Tooooo cute! Hope you guys had fun at the beach!

Kelly said...

Sarah and Family,

I am finally back to blogger world. I have not been able to get on lately, but I finally did it. I have posted some new pictures on my site if you would like to add it. Thanks for sharing our families with others.

Hope you have a wonderful vacation, wish I was going.

Kelly