Yeah... she still feels the same way about him... but I will not torture her again this year... but would LOVE the picture!
My three little peeps...
Easter Buggy!
I can't get over how tiny she was! Look at those two little teeth!
If you would like me to post your FFF, please leave a comment. You do not have to accept the FFF theme to participate, just post your favorite foto of the week!
Tricia & Sofia
Misty, Madisyn & Lyza
Stephanie & Maya
Kerri & Ruby
Victoria & Braydon(Click Here for Pic)
Katie, Madeleine & Audrey
Stephanie & Alex - First FFF!
Rachel & her Philippine angels
Kim & Alex
Tonya, Brent, Gabe & Zach
Becky & Juliana
Debbie & Heidy
Farrah & Madisyn
Jennifer & Elena
Lisa, Katelyn, Frankie & Sophia
Christina & Aiden
Rebekah & Jaden
Kelli & Kaleb
Kathy & John
Heidi & Emmi
Kelli, Kollin, Karly, Karaline & Karson
Amy & Jonathan
Dena & Allie
Lisa & Madeline
Laurie & Kari
Lauren, Amanda & Adam
Christina, Emily, Ashley & Madeline
Becca & Ella
Nancy, Danny & Victoria
Marianne, Finley & Chloe
Tracy & Brenda
Denise, E & F
Amy, Kayla, Jeff & Nathan
Amy, Brooklyn, Regan & Carson
Alleen & Gabriella
Sharon, Jeff, Claire, Ollie & AnnaMaria
Robyn & Gabriella
Jennifer, F, K & M
Krystal, Brayden & Parker
Jenelle & Colter - First FFF!
Christy, H, L & G
Kelli & Bella
Three Handprints - First FFF!
Ruthie & Liliana


48 comments:
SO Precious!!!
I posted a FFF on my blog - Sofia last Easter WAITING for me!
Happy Easter!
Posted FFF on my blog!!! I love the "Easter food for Dayli"!! Awesome....I love it!!!
Misty
www.fairytaleprincesses.blogspot.com/
Aaahhh...she's so tiny!!! I can't believe how fast they are growing up!! Wish we could slow down time!
Our Easter memories are up too!!
stephanie
We sort of followed the theme this week. :-p
Love your pics!
Kerri and Ruby
Hello again! I just love looking at pics of your Sophie Bug! My how she has grown! We have our FFF pics up now....from our FIRST EASTER with Braydon!!
www.braydonsmith.com
Have a wonderful Easter!
Blessings
Victoria Smith
I love the pictures! My favorite one is of all of your kiddos in front of the flowers; beautiful.
My favorite pics are up.
www.katie-memorablemoments.blogspot.com
Sarah,
Great pictures! You have quite a little princess on your hands. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures of your kids.
I would like to participate in the FFF this week. It is my first time, so I hope that I am doing this right. Here is my address...
http://iliftmyeyesuptothehills.blogspot.com/
Thanks,Stephanie
Cute Easter pictures! Please link my FFF!
Just put mine up. I'm not sure I like this walk down memory lane - it just reminds me about how much he is growing up!!
questforalex.blogspot.com
AAWWWWW... Sarah, those are just too sweet! You have 3 beautiful children. =-)
I could only find one Easter pic to post today (my scanner is messed up) but I posted with you anyway! (I love the photo I shared but would have liked to have posted some when they were younger as well) ;-)
OH WELL... Have a WONDERFUL Easter!
Thanks,
Tonya
http://nason5.blogspot.com/
You always have such beautiful photos. Can't believe how tiny all the kiddos look as we stroll down memory lane.
Our Easter memories are post, too!
How cute!! I love her Bunny ears!!
I love Easter! We added some to ours! Please link us. :-)
Debbie
Sarah this is FFF#32 No big deal though...
Here is my link. I loved this weeks topic..
http://babysthroughadoption.blogspot.com/
We have posted our Easter memories on our blog.
I love this time of year!!!
Adorable! Love the Bunny picture! My Sophia don't like him either..LOL
Our FFF is up too!
happy easter!
Beautiful pictures. Have a great Easter with family and friends.
Our FFF is up...not a good one for us this week...lol.
YAY! Thanks Sarah - our FFF - Easter Memories are ready to go! I love this time of the year ... thanks again!
Rebekah and Jaden
Love the pics!!! Easter is always such a precious time of the year!!! Our FFF is up!!!
Great pictures! I love the one of all three of your children. John wanted no part of the Easter Bunny either.
I have posted our FFF, please link us too!
Have a Happy Easter!!
I love your pictures, especially the Easter bunny one! That is so priceless.
Our FFF is up. journeytojake4.blogspot.com.
Oh my goodness those are so good!!! Great idea for a FFF! We got ours posted.
Happy Easter from our House to yours my friend!..It brings a smile on my face to see past pictures of all of your children.
I enjoyed seeing all of them..even if Sophie Bug is not smiling. I think most of our children don't smile the first time they sit on the Easter Bunny's lap.
A very big Congratulations to Grant on making his Confirmation. What a very special day!
Love and Hugs to all of you!
LOVE it - is there really anything cuter than kids in their Easter finery? Precious!
Our are up!
I love your peeps! Love, love, love!
We're up with our FFF!
Laurie, Mindy, and Joe!
The bunny picture cracks me up- so cute even when they are crying. I realized when i saw the bunny picture that I have never taken Madeline to see the Easter Bunny.
My FFF is up.
Have a nice Easter!
Lisa & Madeline
Happy Easter Sarah and kids. I hope you have a great weekend, filled with more memories.
Sarah, will you please include Young Creations in your post. I love hearing from everyone.
http://ouryoungcreations.blogspot.com/
What a beautiful family! And a classic bunny picture! I just got our FFF posted- for some reason I have no pictures from the girls first 2 Easters? Thanks for the push to investigate! LOL
HAPPY EASTER!
Christina
I am cracking up over that first one! I'll have to go back through my files and see if I have an Easter photo...
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
love the photos!
Mine's up now! http://www.finley-and-chloes-world.blogspot.com/
Marianne
Mines up too, laughed when I saw your first one, as wehn Brenda was 1 and saw the Easter Bunny, she screamed so much we had to take her home. She was happy to eat the chocolate though.
Sooo cute!!! My boys hate the bunny also!!!
I'm on vacay...so no Easter pics...but I did put up some Birthday pics!!!!!
anewfamilytradition.blogspot.com
Denise
So cute! Savannah would be hysterical the same way. I am going post my favorite photo now.
It's my FIRST Favorite Foto Friday. Found it by faithful froggers...what a neat idea!
We made it back this week. How fun to see all the fun Easter pictures.
Blessings,
Amy
LOL That picture with the Easter bunny is a classic! Sophie is such a doll! Love the picture of the 3 kids together. My pictures are finally up, it took me awhile.
Amy
What a sweet bunny she was!!!!!!!!!
I posted my FFF.
Thanks Sarah! I actually edited my post to add this year's bunnny picture that we took this morning- the girls insisted that we go once they saw the post! LOL Still haven't found the other years :)
Take care,
Christina
We are in for FFF! We were in Guatemala for Easter last year, so this is an emotional time for us and a great theme.
I'd love to go on a mission trip. If you need more folks, please consider posting the details!
Sharon
What beautiful pics!! Gabriella's first visit with the Easter Bunny was exactly the same as Sophie's. :) Unfortunately, it happened again this year, too. Happy Easter!!
Robyn
Friday snuck up on me, so no FFF... I just want to tell you how beautiful your family is!
I have a pic of Mario bawling his head off with the bunny, too. We think it is so funny! :-)
Happy Easter to you and yours!
OMG!!! I LOVE the picture of Sophie with the bunny ears! Her expression is priceless!
Our FFF is up and running! As always, thanks for linking us! Happy Easter!
~Jennifer
Whoo-hoo, I actually made it in this week :)
Sophie Bug really was so tiny!!! What a doll baby :)
This is such a fun idea! I would love to participate in FFF. My blog is http://mommyinthewoods.blogspot.com/
I'm looking forward to lots more Fridays!
Thanks,
Jenelle and Colter
I got my FFF up, a little late but it has been a long day.
I love the pictures especially the one with the Easter bunny. I have a Santa one with crying kids. Gotta love those pictures.
Have a happy Easter!
Those are great along with the newest one you had done! The EB costume freaks me out as well and I think I only took Bella ONE time when she was still a baby and didnt care! I have that pic in her babybook but didnt add it to my post! There were some others I thought were way to cute to pass up soooooo...my post is finally up! Thanks again!
Hi Sarah,
Time got the best of me this time around but I would still love to participate on your Easter Theme. Please link us to your post. Happy Easter!
Ruthie and Liliana
Sorry, I didn't realize it and don't know how to change it. Still a bit new at this!
http://threehandprints.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment