I did not bring my camera cord, so cannot download photos until I get home. However, Morgan was able to download a couple pictures on the day we arrived... here are my three greatest miracles in life...

And the gorgeous view we get to see from our hotel room... paradise!

Happy New Year!!! We will be back home to the cold and reality on Thursday. :-(


14 comments:
Hi Sarah, and family. I can say that I am jealous because tonight in Louisville, it is snowing. We are not due for more than an inch (darn) but the warmer weather of Cancun sure does sound much nicer. Happy New Year to your family!
So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys have a blast and enjoy your time together!
Love you
JUlia:)
How jealous am I??? I love Cancun. Enjoy your time - the cold will be waiting here when you return. :)
Sarah..Wonderful that you were able to get away. I hope that you have a great time. Funny...We would have loved to have taken a winter vacation after Christmas...but could not go to far ..so we are at the beach also. Guess its an example of "what we don't have" "we want"..lol.
Enjoy!
Love and Hugs..
Happy New Year from Georgia!
Hey, it's not as good as Cancun, but it's all I got!
Wow! Great idea. I hope that this trip brings everyone back to a good frame of mind and puts everyone in a good mood. In that note let me add how very jealous I am of you! My heat is out and it is 22 degrees right now!!!!!
Becca
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! It's even cold in FL today!
I am so envious. I totally want to be in Cancun too=) HOpe you guys had a great trip. Welcome home!
I am sure you are loving every minute of being with your kids and enjoying that beautiful weather!
Happy New Year! What an incredible way to begin 2008!! :) I hope you had an amazing trip and made many wonderful memories together!
Wow!! Cancun!!! Good for you!!! Enjoy every minute of it!! Catch some rays for me!!
Happy New Year!!
Sharon
Ok girly TWO WORDS NO FAIR and I am freezing my booty off in OK...HUGS glad you had that family time togheter how neat.
I am sooooooo jealous!! It was 12 degrees here when I left for work this morning--BRRR!! Hope you had a wonderful time!! Can't wait to see more pics!!
Robyn
Looks like so much fun!
what a great way to start the new year!!
Post a Comment