Friday, January 18, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday #23

I am back for FFF this week with everybody healthy and recovering!! Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers. Our blogging community is amazing... people reaching out through cyberspace to share their families as well as lend a hand, offer support and a prayer to those that need it. Today, I am using my FFF as a way to reach out to help another family in need. I hope that you visit the links below to lend this family a hand and hold them tight in prayer as they bring their children home.



This is Jenny and Matt. They are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl named Eliana who was born in Guatemala. They were recently matched with two beautiful little girls from Ethiopia that they hope to bring home in 2008. In the period of a year, they will have gone to life as a couple to a family of five with three little girls. My friends, Julia and Michelle, have organized a little "gift shower" of sorts for them.

This beautiful family is paving the way for other families to have the courage to adopt and receive the blessings of children born in Africa that deserve to find their forever families.

PLEASE WILL YOU HELP ELIANA AND HER SISTERS??









Love and FROG!

Sarah

Don't forget to leave a comment if you would like me to link your FFF post here. I promise that I will keep up this week!!

Kerri & Ruby
Robyn & Gabriella
Lisa & Sophia
Becca, Myles & Ella
Stephanie & Maya
Tracy & Brenda
Christina & Aiden
Alleen & Gabriella
Holly's FFF
Rachel and the boys
Heather, Kyle, Brandon, Devin, Jacob & Allie
Kelly & Skylie
Katie & her sisters
Krystal's Group Shot
Shannon & Analise
Soltana, Derek & Cerah
Tricia's FFF
Kelli & Kaleb

13 comments:

JuJu - said...

Thank you so much for helping us with this Sarah and for your gift to Jenny and Matt as well -

It takes a village:)

So glad you are in MINE;)

Love you guys!

JUlia:)

Becca said...

I will definitely keep this family in my prayers! What an awesome FFF post!

Link me up, Scotty!

Becca

Tracy said...

Lovely story! I have sent them an email, and will be praying for them.I am glad that you are all well again.

Christina said...

Praying for this family and hope to be able to do more for them.

Our FFF is up.

Our Family of 5 said...

Sending Many Prayers to the family!

Alleen said...

I have our FFF up!

Loving that pic of Sophie bug. Does she ever take a bad picture? Then again, it's obvious you're quite the photographer too.

JuJu - said...

link Holy G up please

Rachel said...

I will pray for this family. Cute picture of Sophie, too! Please link my FFF.

Faithful Froggers said...

What a beautiful family and how exciting for them to be adopting 2 more girls! I will definitely be praying for them.

BEAUTIFUL picture of Sophie! Seriously - you need to get that girl in modeling. :)

Have a great weekend!
Love & FROG,
Heather

Kelly said...

I am definetely praying for this wonderful family and their 2 new girls.
I posted my FFF

Robyn said...

What a wonderful idea!! My thoughts and prayers are with this family!!

Robyn

Kelli said...

Our FFF is up. What a great FFF for everyone to see on your blog!!! We will definitley be thinking of them!!!

Soltana said...

What a great group of pals we all haev :)