Friday, December 28, 2007

Favorite Foto Friday #20

Wow! My 20th FFF and the last for 2007!!! This week, it is of my little Christmas Diva in her Christmas PJ's...

Twas the night before Christmas and she is "pretending" to go to sleep in her big girl bed... little faker... she will only sleep in Mommy's' bed, but gladly posed for pictures in her own bed!


Who could get mad at this face?


My little Christmas Diva in her new Dora sunglasses from Grant.


And my little Bug with her Sissy in her new ladybug tent. She would not go in it until Sissy showed her how.


Have a wonderful weekend! We are making an impromptu trip somewhere to have a family "escape" while the kids are out of school for the week. Destination has yet to be determined... just a little adventure for our little family!

Don't forget to comment if you would like me to link your FFF post this week! Hope everybody had a wonderful Holiday Season... I cannot believe it is already over!!
Sabra & Caleb
Kerri & Ruby
The McKenzie Crew
Christina's Gorgeous Men
Becca's Family
Amy, Steve & Ethan
Holly, Gia & Nino
Robyn & Gabriella
Lisa's Family
Tracy & Brenda
Heather, Kyle, Brandon, Devin, Jacob & Allie
Alleen & Gabriella
Kelly & Kemry
Stephanie & Maya
Kelly & Skylie
Krystal, Tia & Parker
Lou, Anne Pearce & Essie

16 comments:

veggiemom said...

Great pics! Love the Dora sunglasses. :)
Kerri and Ruby

JuJu - said...

OH I just love those pics - your girls are GORGEOUS Miss Sarah!!!!

Have fun on your adventure together:):):):)

I have a new FFF so link us up:)

JUlia:)

Kim said...

WHERE did you get those pjs???? I LOVE them!!! (I wonder if they make them in my size?)

I'm glad you had a good Christmas. (You may want to check out Great Wolf Lodge or CoCo Key - both indoor water parks outside of Cincinnati)

Christina said...

Ms. Sophie is so beautiful as is your other daughter. Glad you had a great Christmas.
I second the Great Wolf Lodge. We are actually spending New Year's there if all of us get rid of the creeping crud.

Our FFF is up too.

Becca said...

Your kids are so beautiful! And I love Sophie's pjs - too cute!

Please link my FFF - thanks for keeping us all linked together!

Steve & Amy said...

What a little ham:) Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Can't wait to hear about your trip! Have fun!!

Our FFF is up too:)

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics of Miss Sophie~Bug!! I love the one with her shades!! She definitely looks like a little diva!!

Robyn

Our Family of 5 said...

I never get tired of seeing your Sophie bug. My Sophie bug loves looking at her pictures. Our FFF is up too.
Happy New Year!!

Tracy said...

Such lovely pictures, looks like she had a great time. When Brenda was little, Christmas Eve was the only night she would sleep in her own bed, as we told her santa wouldnt come if she didn't. The rest of the time she slept in mine!

Alleen said...

Oh my goodness, those PJs are adorable!!!!!!! And that face...........

My FFF is done.

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah she is just soooo beautiful. I love the PJs I'm a toile nut anyway, when it's red it's even better! :) Both your girls are gorgeous! I got my FFF up...woohooo progress! :D

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh...love the pjs tooo! You have to tell us where you got them!!
Your daughters are gorgeous as always!
MY FFF is up too- but it's not just a FFF, but a whole post!
stephanie

Kelly said...

She is sooooo cute !!!!!

Krystal said...

Your sweet girl looks so gorgeous in red! I love those PJs :)

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Your girls are so pretty!!
Love those jammies.

Happy New Year!

Sharon

Amy S. said...

Happy New Year Sarah!
Sophie looks so cute in her Christmas pjs. ...and those sun glasses look so cute on her. I bet she loved them since they were "dora" sun glasses....and NO I can't believe its over. Seems they came and went faster than ever this year.

Love and Hugs...and a Happy, Happy New Year to all of you!