Monday, January 14, 2008

Doctor Sophie Saves The Day

While my mom was in the hospital, Sophie went with me to visit. She was excellent at making Nana smile when she felt otherwise. My little Bug LOVED the exam gloves and masks that they had in the room and I know what I am getting her next Christmas... forget toys, she is SLEEPING with the exam gloves, she loves them so much!

I forgot to bring my camera into the hospital with me (yes, I left it sitting out on the front seat of the car... luckily, it was still there when I got back), but Sophie loved showing off in her new doctor attire when she got home and gave her baby a little checkup.






She really helped her Nana and her baby feel better!

2 comments:

Bus and Sabra said...

I am glad that Nana is feeling better-look at that little Sophiebug doctor-I see her growing up to be a fabulous doctor!! Loving those gloves-too cute that she is wearing them to bed!! Hee hee!

Nan and Dan said...

That is just so cute!!