Dayli's new brother. He is 20 days old today. The birth went fine, mother and son doing well! The mother was so surprised and happy to know that you had been asking about her and that you were concerned. She was so happy that I was sending this photo to you,
kindest regards,
Sharon


What a Christmas miracle!! And look at those healthy chubby cheeks!!


11 comments:
I have been so out of touch over the holidays - so I have just caught up on all of your updates! It sounds like you had a wonderful vacation - and I just loved your 2007 recap! Time sure does fly by . . . wish there was a way to slow it down!
Sophie takes my breath away in the picture on Wednesday! She is going to break some hearts one day - good thing she has Grant to watch out for her.
So glad to hear that Dayli's brother arrived safe and healthy. He is a cutie!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Love & FROG,
Heather
Beautiful!
He is a beauty! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Hopefully you'll get to meet him this year! Planning on going back? If so, take me!!
Becca
Momma to Ella
How sweet. Glad mommy and baby are doing well.
Wonderful that all went well..He sure is a healthy looking baby boy!
So Sweet!
Love and Hugs..
What a doll....
OMG he is amazingly beautiful
Congrats to Dayli and her family! What a cutie!
Kerri and Ruby
What a handsome little guy!! I just want to give him a big ol squeeze!! I bet Dayli is thrilled to have a baby brother!! What sweet pictures!
What a little sweetie! What a blessing for you to be informed. That is just fantastic!
He is precious! Brothers are great.
He is precious!! Glad mom and baby are doing well!!
Robyn
Post a Comment