Friday, January 4, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday #21

We returned late last night from Cancun where we were able to have some much needed family time. It ended up being too cool and windy for my planned beach pictures the last full day there, so we went inland to a really nice outside mall to wander around instead. This week's FFF is a picture of my three on the waterway at the mall.



I have many more pictures to share and I will try to update this weekend.

I am late getting this FFF posted, but if you would like me to link your FFF post, please leave a comment! Happy New Year!!

Love and FROG!!

Sabra & Maya
Alleen & Gabriella
Christina & Aiden
Kerri & Ruby
Laurie & Joe
Lisa & Sophia
Robyn & Gabriella
Amy & Jonathan
Kelli & Kaleb
Tracy & Brenda
Becky, Juliana & Amaya
Becca & Ella

9 comments:

veggiemom said...

I was worried about you earlier today until I remembered your trip. Glad you had a good time and love the pic of all 3 of you children together.
Kerri and Ruby

Bus and Sabra said...

What an awesome picture! Bummer that the weather wasn't as cooperative as it could have been, but, it had to be better than it was here!! ;o) I am glad you were able to have some special time with your kiddos!!

Amy S. said...

Sarah
I was thinking about you yesterday when it got so cold here. At least you got to get away and disconnect even if the weather wasn't to much like beach weather. It's a hit or miss this time of year. I hope you enjoyed just getting away from the daily routine. I know it can do a world of good. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Love and Hugs..

Robyn said...

What a wonderful pic of your three gorgeous children!! I can't wait to see more!!

Robyn

Kelli said...

OH Cancun!!! That brings back memories of our honeymoon. Looks like you all had a great time. Glad that you could get away!!!

Tracy said...

hope you had a lovely time getting away. Nice to get away and be a family away from all the pressures of life!

Becky said...

Awesome Picture! Sounds like an awesome trip also.

MeLaNiE said...

I have been reading your blog for a few weeks, but just got a blog myself. I found your blog through a caringbridge site. I love the idea of FFF, and plan on participating next week!

Becca said...

Hey - glad you guys made it home safely! And that you had the opportunity to spend some quality family time together.

Becca
Momma to Ella