Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wordless Wednesday & Freebie for Christmas



OK.. not so wordless... please check out The Carlson Family Blog. They are in Utah and are offering FREE Custom Made Christmas Card digital files (meaning you print them) for getting the word out about their Jack and Jill Photography business.

Gotta love nice and talented people sharing themselves during the miracle of the season. In these hard economic times, every little bit helps.


post signature

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture..IM going to the site right now!!! Thanks Sarah!

Hugs,Leslie

Katie said...

That picture is stunning !!

Christina said...

OMG that picture is beautiful. Thanks for sharing the site.

Tricia said...

Lovin your beautiful girl!!!!!!!!

And counting the days until we are cabana-bound! :)

P.S. Roberto says hello and sends his best!

Rachel said...

Fall is definitely here with those beautiful mums (my favorite color of them by the way) your Bug is adorable as always!

Rebekah said...

How perfect is that photo of Sophie ... love it!! ANd thanks for sharing the Jack and Jill's photo freebie ... gotta love it is right!

Hope your week is well!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2

Rachel said...

I love this picture of Sophie! She is such a little doll!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Sophie is just so beautiful and photogenic. It is so much fun to see pictures of her with her expressions.

Robyn said...

What a precious pic!!

Robyn

Hannah said...

That is such a great picture. But since we live near each other it's funny that it's almost 90 degrees and she in a wool hat!! :)

I actually almost put Sophia in a velvet Christmas dress to get a jump on Christmas Cards (I have that same free post on my blog) but finally gave in that she would be a sweaty mess.

Becca said...

Oh, Sarah! This is one of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca