Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Grant!

Happy 14th Birthday to my baby boy, Grant!


We celebrated a night early by going out to eat at his favorite restaurant. He brought his girlfriend, K, with him. Aren't they cute? They held hands on their way to get ice cream too!


My wild, crazy, handsome boy!


It was just yesterday that he was this tiny, wasn't it?


Happy Birthday Grant!!



post signature

29 comments:

Marianne said...

Happy Birthday Grant~
Yes sarah he is very handsome, where did the time go? Fourteen and girl friends and holding hands....is there any way to stop the clock.

Beautiful Family picture!

Mama Bear said...

Oh, that is so sweet and holding hands............I so remember those days!
Rhonda

JuJu - said...

Happy Bday Big Stuff;)
CUTE girlfriend -
mac says
"you go dawg!"
love the pics:)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANT,,,WOW 14 ALREADY, ALMOST DRIVING AGE!!!Love, Marci

Krystal said...

Happy Birthday, Grant!

Jill said...

Hasppy Birthday GRANT!

Bus and Sabra said...

Happy birthday, Grant!! 14 years-geez, only 2 more before he is behind a wheel!! YIKES! ;O)
Love the baby picture-look how tiny!
Have a super birthday, Grant!

Rebekah said...

Oh Happy 14th Birthday Grant ... Sarah your family is so beautiful in all the photos you have together ... he is so handsome and I love the girlfriend too! And of course who doesn't love teeny tiny baby pictures!! Hope you have a wonderful day Grant!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Grant! I always love finding other people who share my birthday.

The pictures are great. I love the smiles from Grant and his girlfriend.

Faithful Froggers said...

Happy Birthday, Grant!

What wonderful pictures of his special day. 14 years old and girlfriends already! :) Sarah, how are you handling all that???!! :0)

Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Grant!
You are an very handsome young man :) Great family photo!
Love- Your SBP

S said...

Happy Birthday Grant!!

Candy said...

Oh Mr Grant....A GIRLFRIEND...well they do look prety darn cute together....HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANT!

Farrah said...

It is so cute because him & his girlfriend have the same smiles..
HOW SWEET...

Happy Birthday Grant...

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Grant!! I can't believe he's turning 14 and has a girlfriend!! It doesn't seem possible that he's growing up this fast. Where does the time go??

Robyn

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Grant !!!!

Lori said...

Haha, how did that happen?!
Happy Birthday Grant!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Grant! Hope you had a wonderful time!

Ruthie

Lisa and Madeline said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANT!

They do grow up fast. I can only picture the day Madeline has a boyfriend hand in hand...OMG

Great picture of the family!

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! A girlfriend! You go boy! I hope this is not a subtle reminder that mine is not to far behind...ugggg!

Amy S. said...

Sarah,

Wait a second!....His birthday just passed. You took him to eat pizza with his friends. Don't tell me that was a whole year ago??

No way is all I can say...

Happy, Happy Birthday to Handsome Grant! It really shows that you lost weight too!

Love and Hugs...

Brent Riggs said...

Sarah,
My name is Brent Riggs. I am a husband and father of seven. My wife and I read your blog. Our family blog is www.riggsfamily.com

My professional background is in magazine publishing, high-end website development and professional design. I am the Editor of Serious.Life Magazine. Here are links to the October 2008 issue: www.seriouslifemagazine.com

We are also in production of Serious.Adoption Magazine, and Serious.Professional Magazine.

We are looking for great photos & captions to publish in our “serious.photos” spreads.

Think “Life Magazine”…

Let me know if you’re interested.

I’m lining up the next issue now…
Blessings,
Brent Riggs
Editor/Publisher
Serious.Life Magazine
www.seriouslifemagazine.com
www.seriousfaith.com
www.brentriggsblog.com

threehandprints said...

Happy Birthday Grant!!!!!!!

Sarah, please tell me they don't have girlfriends that early?!? Having 3 boys...I don't think I can stand it!

Great pictures too!

Alleen said...

They are ADORABLE together!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday Grant!!!!!

Rachel said...

HaPpY HaPpY BiRtHdAy GrAnT!

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Grant!!

Isabella's mom said...

hope you had a wonderful birthday grant!








Jill

Becca said...

I love the picture of Grant and his cute girlfriend. Very cute! Happy Birthday, Grant!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Happy Birthday Grant and many more! Time goes too fast. I am sure it feels like yesterday to you that he was that little baby. Now a teen and growing up so handsome and smart!