Then it progresses...
Then she starts to work it...
Then it shines!
And... her newest smile... what I call the "Beaver Teeth" smile shown here with some attitude!
Here is Mr. Linky!!! Link Away!! If you need directions, please refer here.
Since it is officially FALL, next week's theme is "SUMMER MEMORIES"... post your favorite pictures from the summer! And a bonus... pick ONE that summarizes your summer the best!


47 comments:
Boy! Sophie sure is beautiful!!!
Glad your power is back :O)
OMG she is soooo cute silly smiles and all!!!
Hugs,leslie R.
Always a cutie pie!
Love her smiles!!!
I had to break away from the theme. It is our 10th anniversary tomorrow!!
I love her silly smiles. Glad to have you back!!
Hannah
Even with beaver teeth she is cute! Hope you have a great weekend!
Christina
Oh my, she is too cute! The "Beaver" smile is so funny. She really has a SHINING smile though! How do you ever discipline that child!?
Thrilled your back and with power. Love these photos of Sophie but does she ever take a bad picture. She is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing, have a great weekend!
Thanks so much for doing FFF. I'm new to this and it's so fun !!
Janet
www.mayasheartsong.blogspot.com
I heart the BEAVER SMILE!!! :)
She is a supermodel, girl!
Beautiful smiles - one and all!
Always beautiful. Love the new beaver teeth :0)
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby
As my grandmother, God rest her soul, would say - what a SHAYNA PUNIM!!! (beautiful face)
Rena
The many faces of BUG! I love all her smiles. Her new one cracks me up. So toddler-like. You need that new attitude.
I don't think she could be any beautiful...
What a doll baby!!!
Madisyn doesn't get attitude yet, When you want a picture and ask her to smile..If she don't want too she will just start crying...FUN STUFF
Adorable!! The beaver face cracks me up!!!
What a beautiful girl!
I love the little bug and her cuute smlie!!!!!!Kisses.
Andreea
What a beautiful girl she is!
Beth
Isabella Faye's Mommy
The many smiles of Sophie are as beautiful as she is.
Such sweet smiles!!! Glad things are gettin back to normal (power!) at your house!!!
she is adorable, love the beaver smile.
The the smile progression!
LOVE the Beaver Smile with an attitude thrown in ... she is just too cute I am sure it is way too hard to find just one photo with a silly or serious smile ... thanks for sharing Sarah and have a great weekend!
Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2
Cute! I didn't follow your theme but I posted some football pictures of my 6 year old!
Oh Sarah, Sophie is sooo cute & CONFIDENT!!
She is so pretty. Love the "working" up to smile!
Rhonda
http://fourchildrenrus.blogspot.com/
I swear she gets cuter everytime I come to your page.
Glad you guys got power back! We lived that last week too up here in Ohio and we too are very glad to not be in the dark any longer.
Bother...I linked the wrong url. Sorry everyone!!!
I love the first photo.
She knows how to work the camera, that's for sure!!
So beautiful!! She knows how to work the camera huh?
Love, Marci
I love the beaver tooth smile, too sweet! Glad to have you back.
Hello Sarah,
LIttle Bug looks adorable as usual. And you are SOOOO lucky to have such great younger brothers. I have been trying to get Amanda to let me be her friend on Facebook. She told me no, that I would "creep" on her Facebook. I think she is a true teenager.
Have a great weekend.
Lauren
WHAT A LITTLE BEAUTY SHE IS AND SHE HAS A GREAT SMILE. HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.
I LOVE FFF, thanks so much for sharing. All your children are beautiful.
Sophie has always had such a beautiful smile - even if she is being silly. :)
So glad your power is back on and you are back to updating. Now, I've got to go catch up on all of your posts. :)
Have a great weekend. :)
She is precious and her smile could light up a room beaver style or cheesy...it doesn't matter. Can't wait to see it in real life!
Sophie smile is adorable no matter what! Glad you got your power back on!
Marsha
Max says "Hi pw-it-ee Sophie!!"
How cute!! I love all of Sophie's smiles!!
Robyn
Your girl can work that runway. Watch out here she comes. Love your picture the other day with the hat and flowers. ADORABLE!
What beautiful smiles - in all the pics!
Awe - absolutely adorable - love the beaver teeth, that's priceless!!
Love her "beaver teeth"! lol
She can't more beautiful every time I see her! I can't wait to meet you all at Gfest!
Love-Dori
i just found your blog today. i can't wait to read more about your wonderful family!
She is soo pretty!! and your family is precious!
Post a Comment