.jpg)
He and his family changed how I look at the world and helped me find my way to F.R.O.G. (Fully Rely On God). By "knowing" this sweet beautiful little boy and going through what I sometimes feel is an overwhelming journey in life... I am forever reminded that there are people in this world who suffer so much and never give up HOPE! Jacob was put here on this Earth for a devastatingly much too short amount of time. Yet, in his six years of life, he inspired so many to live their life with grace and strength! His mother, Heather, still blogs about her family and never once has forgotten the lesson that her amazing son left behind as his legacy. Jacob has forever defined HOPE for me and my family. He is my hero. I pray that all of you have somebody as miraculous as Jacob come into your life, whether through the internet or in person. He or she will change your life forever...
Here is how FFF works... it is very easy. Every Friday, post your Favorite Foto of the week... it can be of the "theme" that is given out each preceding Friday or simply your favorite of the week. Label your post FFF and if you want, leave a link back to this blog to have your friends find other FFF posts. If you would like to link your blog, please follow the Mr. Linky instructions and you are there!! I always check each link to make sure that it is a legitimate FFF post but rarely delete any links unless the links don't work.
You never have to follow the FFF theme... if you would like to be included in FFF, just post your link into Mr. Linky below... it is fun to follow our FFF friends each week!
Now... for the MR LINKY FFF LINKING DIRECTIONS!! Go to your blog and click on the title of your FFF post - your post URL will appear in the address bar in your browser and it will contain the exact link to your post! Simply highlight the address, right click, choose copy and then paste it in the "URL" spot in the Mister Linky - just under where you put your name (you can put your name and the name of your child/ren in the picture). Don't forget to click the "Enter" button and voila... you are linked!
It is important that you are linking just your post and not just your blog web address so everybody can link directly to your FFF post!!
Next week's theme is "SILLY SMILES"!! Can't wait to see them!



23 comments:
What a story! I try to remember to pray for his family as the Lord brings them to mind!
I think about them all the time. I truly admire their courage and faith.
If those beautiful eyes don't just melt your heart then I don't know what would. What a story....WOW
There story has inspired so many! I am hopeful that you are fairing better after hurricane Ike. My thoughts have been with you. Take care. Sarah
Thanks for sharing...
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby
Sarah,
You know I just love your FFF! I never ever tire of seeing this sweet face! His picture of his sweet face is embedded in my soul
forever. I'm so glad you shared it with us. Seeing Jacob is always a lift to my spirits!
Have a great weekend!...I'm hoping you have power!
Love and Hugs..
Wow, he is such a beautiful little boy. Thanks for sharing.
I have followed Jacob's story for a very long time and he truely is an amazing kid who is the pure symbol of HOPE.
P.S. I feel for you with the no power...we have not had any since Sunday. I will pray for you guys to get power back as well.
Wow if ever there was the perfect definition of HOPE its that beautiful little boy. Thank you for sharing his picture and story.
PS. My prayers are with you and your family, hope the powers on SOON.
STacey
So sorry to hear that you are STILL without power! Ugg!!!!
And that pic is great. Such a handsome little boy and what a short life to live. But it's those who are here for only a short time that teach us each so much about life. Prayers with his family!
I too love to follow the frogger blog. Heather is an inspiration to me, not because her son passed away but because of the Faith in God that she puts out there for everyone to see. I aspire to live my life like that everyday.
I HOPE you get your electricity back soon! We do have electricity but most of our community does not.
Hannah
Yes, Jacob is my inspiration too, and so is his mom! And I just love his brothers, and as for Allie! Lol, that is one of my favourite blogs! Such a special boy.
Thinking of you too, will be praying for power for you. We had none for 4 days a while ago, so I know how difficult it is.
Oh, Sarah, you completely took me off guard this afternoon and really got the tears a-flowing! I am so touched to see the picture of Jacob. Thank you for such kind words and for remembering my son!
I hope your power is back up soon! I can only imagine how your life is turned upside-down. We take such modern conveniences for granted, but I am thinking of you all and saying a prayer every time I turn on a light or open the fridge. :)
Have a great weekend, my friend. And know that you have blessed my greatly today. :)
I have followed this blog too!! What a special family!!
Do you have power yet?
Debbie
Sarah - I too found great HOPE and Inspirtation is Jacob's story and feel I had found God because of him and so many other children who are suffering in this world ... I was never a spiritual or religious person and though I may not attend church regularly I pray daily and thank God for blessing me with such goodness and good people! Thank you for posting about Jacob ... and if it weren't for Jacob I would not have known about FFF and 'met' some truly wonderful families from FFF Posts ... thank you again and have a wonderful weekend!
Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2
Sarah thank you so much for sharing the story of Jacob and also for doing the FFF each week. You are a blessing!
Sarah,
Thank you for choosing this topic.What a wonderful way for us to share our faith. God used it to remind me of the HOPE I find in Him!
Choosing Jacob as your FFF to represent Hope is perfect! What an amazing little boy who's family has discovered where true HOPE is found!
Beth
I loved reading your FFF post. I needed to read that after struggling with my FFF post. I'm a little ashamed, why I waited to post my FFF today was because I know my Hope relys on God, but when you have family member with cancer it is so hard to do and I didn't want to admit I wasn't hanging on to Hope my dad will get better. Thanks for choosing this topic this week. God's perfect timing ! Even without power, you have been a blessing to me through your blog ! I am praying your power is already back on, we were without power for 72 hours this week.It's not fun !
Hi Sarah~
So sorry to hear about your power! Darn hurricanes! I hope you are up and running soon!
HI, I lovew you topic today!! I think we all need hope. I Hope you get your power soon :-)
Sveta
Hi Sarah!
Jacob and his family are such an inspiration! I found your blog through Heather and I found Heather through "the Triplet Connection" when Jacob was sick. I'm still in awe of this young man and his family.
This was a tough topic for me, but I'm so glad I did it (almost didn't). I needed this :)
Hope all is up and running soon!
Take care,
Christina
Jacob and his family are such inspirations!! They truly show what hope is!!
Robyn
What a great tribute! When I saw what this weeks theme was I could not resist to post too. Have a great week and I hope your power is on by now!
Post a Comment