Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Little Brothers



These are my little brothers... Tyler, on the left is 25 and Cooper on the right is 22. I don't get to see them very often but love them more than anything in this world! So, tell me... does Bug not resemble my family? I am the recessive gene pool of the family... the only one with fair skin, blonde hair and blue eyes.

They came to our rescue this past week to deliver our dad's generator to us so that we could run a fan and have some lights on... and as luck would have it... we got power back 48 hours later... LOL!

Edited to add a picture of my other little brother, Kent. He is 36 and rarely lets his picture be taken.



Wanna know something else cool... they even let me be their "friends" on Facebook! Yes... I joined the masses and am giving it a try... still figuring it all out! Love all the flair but what is this virtual sea garden and green patch thing? ha ha ha


post signature

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH wow your daughter does resemble your brothers!!! They are sooo handsome!!

Yea facebook is fun at times and highly addicting!

Hugs,Leslie

Hannah said...

She does look like them. What great brothers to help you out.

My oldest brother is adopted he looks like my mom. My middle brother is a bio bro and looks like my dad. I don't look like anyone in the family either so being the great brothers that they were they used to tell me I was the milk man's baby.

Tricia said...

Girl, they are adorable!!! And your lil bug looks just like them! :)

You would be the coolest big sis!

veggiemom said...

Yay for brothers! Just remember, if they hadn't brought that generator, you'd probable still be without power because that's just the way it works.
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

I thought how mug Sophie looks like them before I even read your post.

You have a very nice looking family--handsome bors and beautiful girls.

Thanks for sharing your family.

jeck said...

Sarah I keep forgetting to ask what part of KY you are from?? I am from Western KY and we were hit hard by the storm too!

Have a great one!

Robyn said...

Your brothers are so handsome!! Sophie does resemble them!!

Ok, all this talk about Facebook is making me want to join. It makes me feel like I'm missing out on something :) Maybe I should sign up this weekend.

Robyn

Isabella's mom said...

they certainly do resemble!!!!! thanls for sharing

Violet said...

I'm 22.... Lol.

What sweet brothers you have! And yes, Sophie fits right in!

You know what, out of 4 kids, 3 have brown hair and brown eyes. Both my parents have brown eyes. My mom's hair was red as a kid but turned brown. My oldest sister has red hair and green eyes.

THen, along comes my nephew, with BIG BLUE eyes, and his brown hair is getting VERY blonde!

Michelle Smiles said...

They look so young! (And of course you do too!)

Glad you have power back.

Lisa and Madeline said...

Great picture of all of you. As you look at the picture, you can see evidence of the storm by the tree laying down behind you in the yard. I am so glad your house was safe. That awesome new porch of yours..thank goodness.

As far as facebook, once you get on there it can be addictive. When they switched to the new format about 3 weeks ago, I got somewhat frustrated, so its good you started now and do not know the difference. It's so cool to find old friends and friends also find you. It's like a reunion all the time and so exciting to see who finds you too.

Hope you had a great time with your brothers. You cane tell for sure you got the odd gene LOL.

Lisa

Lori said...

Oh that's funny! She looks so much like them! You have such a beautiful family!!

Bus and Sabra said...

So very handsome-those brothers of yours!! :O)
Yes, I can see Sophie doing some resembling!!
Love your hair!