While outside today on the porch, Sophie decided to lay down and "call" her best little friend, Ellie, on her cell phone (of course, it is an old one and does not work). It was a full blown 10 minute conversation complete with pauses and occasional laughter at what appeared to be a very interesting conversation. I tried to catch it in action (story is fictitious, but the real conversation was hilarious)...
Hmmm... is that my phone ringing?
Why, Ellie... it is so nice to hear from you.
Ellie was filling her in on the latest 3 year old gossip.
Ha! Cracks me up that she has her legs just so casually crossed...
You don't say! Well, I just heard that he has a new girlfriend...
What? He's seeing who?! O.M.G.
Hmmm... that is very interesting.
Boys... what can we do with them? They just don't get it!
Well, if he asked me, I would tell him to stick with Dora!
Did I tell you that Ms. Emily at school monogrammed my cast?
That's freakin hilarious!
I miss you too, Ellie!

Just look at that face... all too soon, she will be having real phone conversations that she won't enjoy having her mom overhear!

6 comments:
How fun is that. She's way tooooo cute!!!!
That Sophie, sweet as sugar! I love those moments of maturity :-) And talking with her feet crossed...TOO cute!
Melinda
Prep for the teen years!!! CUTE!
OMG You are posting alot lately are you sick?
leslie
That SOPHIE BUG is just too cute!! Who looks THIS BEAUTIFUL in a LIME GREEN CAST....NO ONE BUT SOPHIE BUG!!!
I absolutely love this post!!!!!!!!!! She is so freaking cute indeed!!
You are a great story teller! That last picture is just too beautiful! She is definitely going to break some hearts in a few years!
Post a Comment