He came, he came!! Sophie drew a picture for the Easter Bunny! I love that she even put bunny ears on him! She did say he looks sad...

Sisters enjoying their morning (yes... pulled Morgan out of bed early)

She wore her Bunny Ears all day

After brunch with Nana and Jeff

And my little honey bunny playing with her new stamps set!

Thanks Easter Bunny!!

Happy Easter!!!

12 comments:
AWWWWWW she is sooo sweet and i love her bunny picture!!!
hugs,leslie
What cute pics!! Love the bunny ears!! :)
She is just so beautiful and I love her dress! :)
She's adorable as always!!
So cute! Love the bunny ears :)
So cute. I love all the pics. The beach pics were adorable. We are only a little over 2 hours from Destin.
The pictures were just adorable!! Wishing their were some recent pics of Grant mixed in, but I no w/o a doubt, their are some great pics of him, yet to be posted! Wishing ALL of you, had a wonderful and blessed Easter!
What a fun and joyous day. They are all so adorable and how cute that she made a picture for the Easter Bunny!!!
What a beautiful family you have!!! I just found your blog....love it here. I have older children too...Nice to see families with teen's and little ones : )
Morgan looks pretty even first thing in the morning! It's so unfair! ;)
Love your Easter bunny. Her dress is really cute!
CUTE!!!!
happy easter sarah and company!
Post a Comment