No theme this week... so just posting a couple pictures of my baby brother and his nieces. These were taken the night before he left to drive across the country to his new home in CA! We miss him already! Good luck Uncle Tyler!!


Our puppies are going to miss Tahoe too!!

Here is Mr. Linky!
Next week's theme is WET! Since April showers bring May flowers... post your favorite WET picture!!
Toodle-loo!

18 comments:
Wow! Morgan & your brother look alike!
Cute pics-both of them!!!
Very cute pictures! Your doggie is a cutie!!!
Very sweet! We're pug lovers here too. My mom has 2 pugs.
Uncles are so special! I can tell your girls have a great relationship with him. Wishing him lots of luck with the move!
Melinda
Great pics! They do look a lot alike.
Glad you got to spend such a great time with your little brother (I always think the best gift my parents ever gave me was siblings.)
Sophie's band aid pics were hilarious!
So cute! Looks like a new great place to go visit! :) Happy Easter!
what a great looking family you have!!!
have a blessed Easter,leslie
Ugh. I don't envy Uncle Tyler's drive across the country! Love your vacation pics...I'm guessing you'll have a few FL pics for next week's theme, too.
Awwwwww, how sweet. I swear Bug is the most photogenic child ever.
I love that your family is so close! Well wishes to your brother!
Awe - hopefully you got lots of good pics like these to remember the fun times with Uncle Tyler though - those Aunts and Uncles know just how to spoil our little ones don't they!!
Great pictures, I am glad you couldn't choose just one!!
Debbie
Happy Easter :)
I love the pic of your doggie!
What great pics!! The pup is too cute!! My mom had a pug once, but things didn't work out and she had to give it back.
possible great place to go visit him!
Oh man. Do you just LOVE beach pics or what?! Morgan is gorgeous! I would keep her skinny little self all covered up! Boys be GONE! Glad you shared your trip. I am getting really antsy to go to the beach. We head out in about a month! yippee.
Cute pug doggy :-)
Post a Comment