Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

Band Aid of the day...


Yes, this is where Bug decided to put her band aid, all by herself one morning of Spring Break... and she wore it there ALL DAY!!!! She even treated herself to a powdered donut before mom opened her eyes... quite the independent young lady now!

Luckily, it was one of the cloudy and gloomy days and we spent the day out of the sun. BUT... she was quite the attention grabber at the outlet mall! Everybody had to stop and ask about her boo boo, which she was quite proud of. I guess I should be proud that she put it on perfectly straight and symmetrical across her nose!! Everybody we were with just cracked up and after a while began explaining to strangers "her band aid of the day". Ha!

I know you are hanging on the side of your seat to see where the next one will show up!!! LOL!

post signature

16 comments:

Vanessa said...

TOO CUTE!!

Guatemalan Genes said...

Hi!
I am making stops at all blogs I find with people with adopted children from Guatemala to extend an invitation to visit my blog. I was born and raised in Guatemala, later moved to the US and became a naturalized US citizen. We have one son adopted from Guatemala and two biological born in Guatemala. Having met various people with adopted children from Guatemala I felt I had a gift to give and that was share my heritage. In the blog I am posting all things Guatemalan: recipes, nursery rhymes, places to visit, etc.... If you do stop by and like it, please share, comment and ask for topics.

Rachel said...

Oh dear - I can't believe she left it there all day, looks totally uncomfortable to me. She's such a cutie!!

Laurie said...

How funny! Sometimes I think I need to buy stock in band aid companies!

Lilysmom said...

I love that new trend! Three is just so much fun!

Hannah said...

that is the funniest thing I have seen! I LOVE that you let her wear it all day...how cool is that??

Anonymous said...

YEAH whats up with kids and their band aids? LOL

Abby bumped her head the other day and made me put the bandaid in her hair!!! NUTS! lol

hugs,leslie

Anonymous said...

Sarah - Love all the pictures from the beach. The banaid phase is a cute one!

Where did you get the dress Sophie is wearing in your beach pictures? I love it! Grace might need one for our family pictures this summer. Please email me.

Anne

PS Sorry Grant couldn't come with you this year. Hopefully he will be there next year.

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see your pics!!! They are just wonderful! It is so funny about Sophie being afraid of the birds!!! I know you all missed Grant being there.

Lynn (Dixiemom)

Kelly said...

She's cute!!!

snekcip said...

I've been away from the computer world for awhile and I just had to comment on ALL the beautiful pics I missed out on!!! Love the beach photos (yes, I agree, Grant is sorely missed in them) I JUST LOVE THE BEACH PHOTOS OF YOUR FAMILY!!!!

I had to laugh @ BUG'S bandaid picture, my little one DETEST bandaids, she hates anything STUCK TO HER SKIN!! IT drives her BANANAS!!!

PS while logging on to check on my favorite blog families, I was saddened to see SISTERLY SHENANIGANS has gone private! I have followed those precious girls for quite sometime. I have noticed a few of my "blog families" have had to go private for one reason or another, if you talk w/her, please tell her SNEKCIP misses seeing Victoria and Sophia!!!! LOL...put in a good word and tell her to ACCEPT MY INVITE :)

Jamie said...

Too funny! What is it with kids and band aids anyway? My girls think they need a band aide for a bruise!
Awesome beach pictures by the way.

ANDREEA said...

I love you Bug!:)

targetshopper said...

She's adorable - band-aid, powdered lips, and all!! I LOVE her dress in your Spring pics too. It's gorgeous!

Happy Easter!

Mama Bear said...

How funny, I just chuckled and chuckled

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

That's so funny! At least you didn't go out in public! My Avery put a band aid on her nose and wore it to school and told everyone it was a biore strip!