Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wordless Wednesday!




No words necessary...

post signature

24 comments:

Robyn said...

What precious pics!! It's so great to see Grant again!! Hope he's doing well!!

Marianne said...

These pictures are priceless. So sweet, hope all is well and Grant is doing better. He looks great!

The Foster Home said...

That last picture is PRICELESS!!! I love to see older kids show affection to their younger siblings. You don't see many brothers doing that. He must be one special young man!!

Hannah said...

It is great to see Grant again...obviously Sophie thinks so too!

What a sweet relationship they have!

Anonymous said...

Precious!

We have 4 boys and adopted our daughter. I can relate to the brother/sister relationship. :) Our youngest son LOOKS so much like Grant! I thing they are about the same age too, Russell will be 14 in July.

~Elaine

veggiemom said...

I love it!!!

Mindy said...

Those are the best pictures ever!

Hugs,

Mindy

Dawn said...

Awwww....
:)
dawn

Anonymous said...

My boys love on their sis like that too!!!!! melts my heart!

hugs,leslie

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures!! So great to see Grant with Sophie :)

snekcip said...

Sophie AND Grant in a post!! Seriously....this should have been a WOW WEDNESDAY!!! So great to see Grant again!!

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Good to see pictures of Grant, looks like Sophie missed him tons!

Becca said...

Oh my. Those are beautiful. I love you and your awesome family!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Kelly said...

So precious!!!! I hope Grant is doing good!

Lilysmom said...

Such sweet pictures. There is nothing like love from a big bro!

Dea said...

so adorable! Captures the relationship between brother and sister very well!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Absolutely sweet, and you are right...no words needed!!

Laurie said...

Aaah that is priceless! What a wonderful brother and sister.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! Perfect wordless Wednesday!

Kim & Dave said...

Sweet pics!!! :)

Melinda said...

Those are the sweetest pics! Grant can never doubt Sophie's love for him!

Melinda

Rena said...

Beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

No words... but a few tears. Good to see your beautiful boy.

Isabella's mom said...

i loooooooooooooove that pic