OK... MELT was maybe wishful thinking when it comes to our weather. It is still f-f-freezing and ice and snow still on the ground. But, one of the first things that came to mind when I tried to come up with a MELTING picture today was one of my favorite memories from May 2007, when Sophie~Bug was two years old and experiencing her very first popsicle! Her face was just priceless with the melting dreamsicle all over her! I am loving retro lately too, so this was fun for me!
Thinking she just may like this popsicle thing!
And probably one of my favorite pictures of all time... it's MELTING!!
Here is Mr. Linky! I haven't posted directions for our meme for a long time... if you are new, please refer here for a recap. Please be sure you are posting just your FFF post, not just the URL of your blog! I don't want to delete any links that do not link to a FFF post.
Next week's theme is LOVE (it is Valentines weekend after all)!




26 comments:
Sarah, these pictures are just priceless, Sophie is so pretty. Hoping you start melting soon in KY, crazy weather this year. Send it our way :) Happy weekend. Hope all is well with Morgan and Grant.
LOVE her sweet face!!! I miss summer ...sigh!!!
hugs,LEslie
Simply
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
Happy Friday, girl!
That little face! Too Cute! Love and Miss you guys!
Such cute pictures! My favorite is the first picture of Sophie with her popsicle!
Sophie is one of the most beautiful little girls I know...honestly! Such sweet pictures!! Makes me long for summer.
Melinda
She is truly a doll! What a cutie you have!
How cute! Love that messy, adorable face! :)
What a precious melting set of pics - and man does she melt my heart, such a little doll!
Such sweet pics! Popsicles are our summer favorite go-to treat!
Hope you all get thawed out soon! We are suposed to have our second day over 32 degrees in 40 days tomorrow!
I see we went the same direction! Same year even! LOL I sure hope your temps rise soon- it's raining here! Sophie looks so happy with her popsicle! Have a great weekend!!
Hugs,
Christina
So very cute...as always!
MMMMM. Popsicle faces are the best to experience in the summer time.
Can't wait!
So sweet! Hope it's popsicle weather at your house again soon.
How cute with the ice pop. Those are a favorite around here no matter what the weather.
We don't have any melt photos yet. Our thaw is due to come this weekend. We still have very cold temperatures and ice and snow that is sticking around for another day.
Have a great weekend.
So cute! I love those popsicle eating pictures!
I'm melting ...she is soooo super cute...:)Bug looks like a Bunny .lol
She really is a life size doll. Love that smile!!
HI Sarah. Great summer pics. Sophie has such a great smile and cheeks that are so squeezable. I wish we could post winter melting ones.
Would love to hear more about your trip to Guate. Take care.
Have to say that I am glad that the snow and ice are melted! I am hoping Spring and Summer will come busting in! :O) Love your popsicle pictures of Miss Sophia!! That first one shows her sweet little baby face-those sweet little round cheeks, and adorable smile!!
What a sweet face, I love candy smiles :)
Can't wait until it is warm enought to go outside and eat popsicles again!!! Cute pictures...
Debbie
She could not be any cuter. Seriously.
What adorable pics!! I can't believe how much she's changed since then!! Our girls are growing up too fast!!
Ahhh, what cute pictures. She's sooo adorable.
omg Dreamcycles are my favorite!
Post a Comment