Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Word It For Me Wednesday

Doesn't this picture deserve a caption?

The winner...
"LOVE BUG AND THE PUG"
Thanks Vanessa!


This one is just one of my two favorite girls in the world!



post signature

12 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the pics! So cute!

Pineapple Princess said...

I'd call it Puppy Love.
Adorable!

Anonymous said...

I agree "Puppy Love". Too cute.

Anonymous said...

I really think the top pic is sophia giving you the "awww i want a doggie look!"
LOL
PRiceless!!

hugs,Leslie

Marsha said...

Love the pic with Sophie and the dog!!! Too cute.
Marsha

Hannah said...

I've heard of people wearing their heart on their sleeve but never on their head! Too cute!

Love the picture with Sophie and Morgan!!

Lisa said...

"I Pug You SOOOOO Much!"

snekcip said...

Love "Lisa's caption"!! That is the perfect!! THE PICTURE IS JUST PRECIOUS!!

vaneblu said...

"Love Bug and her Pug!"

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Bug and the pug are so cute and so are your girls.

vaneblu said...

I am glad you liked it :) it is the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that cute picture!!