Friday, February 27, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday #79 - SILLY!

SILLY!

I think that is a new theme around our house with little Miss Bug... she has really been showing her silly side lately, which is so wonderful to see in her developing personality.



She even cracks herself up!



Of course, I have always had a silly OLDER daughter... Morgan defines SILLY! Here she is last month running through the ice and snow covered driveway just because I dared her to!

And last week clowning around with her friends at the Derby Museum...

Here is Mr. Linky!! Thanks to those of you who are remembering to link your post and not just your blog url's!



No theme next week... how about we just post our favorite foto from the month of February. If you want a challenge, post it in black and white...

post signature

19 comments:

Hannah said...

What cute and silly girls!! I love watching the silly sides of children...it just fills the house with laughter!

I hope everything is going great for you guys!! I can't believe we STILL have not met!

Rachel said...

Adorable pictures of your daughters! I love Sophie's outfit!

Kim & Dave said...

Fun pics!!!

Your girls are always so pretty!

Just wanted to post here that my sister & our 2 year old were in a car accident tonight. They were both fine, but some of you might remember, we were in a horrible one about 2 months ago. Our 2 year old took about a month to recover emotionally from the first one, & now she was just in another one w/ my sister. I didn't want to post it on my blog, because my sister feels bad enough without seeing it there, too.

But, if your blog readers wouldn't mind praying for our little Ruthie, I would really appreciate it! Especially, as we are heading out on a trip tomorrow morning!

Thanks for letting me spill my guts here, Sarah! & thanks to anyone who will pray for our little girl, who is now REALLY PETRIFIED to go anywhere!!!

Lots of movies in the car tomorrow, I think!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute pics of the Girls

Steph, Rod and Parkersito said...

What great pictures!!!
P.S. I tagged you on my blog!

Bus and Sabra said...

What beautiful silly girls!! Cute little bug with her rubber band face!! Ooooo....and my toes are soooooo cold after seeing Morgan run throught the snow barefooted!! Your girls are sooooo silly-thanks for the smiles!!

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Great pics! I think I need a daughter! Hee hee.

Marsha said...

Sophie is adorable all the time, even being silly!!!!
Marsha

Jenelle said...

What pretty, silly girls! Colter's always playing with pony tail holders too--if that's what Sophie has on her nose. Silly girl! :)

Vanessa said...

Your girls are beautiful even when being silly!!

Aileen said...

Love the silly pics of your girls. Sophie is just adorable, as always.

Gail said...

Sophie Bug is pretty silly!! The barefoot picture looks more painful than silly. I guess that is the difference between a teenager and a 40+
Gail

Amy said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the pic of your older daughter running through the snow barefoot...OUCH!

vaneblu said...

Your daughters are so beautifull and funny girls!

Robyn said...

What great pics of your "silly" girls!! :)

veggiemom said...

Ooh - I love those two silly girls!!!

nora said...

Love seeing Morgan silly too! When my students are silly just because they can be it reminds me to lighten up...

The Foster Home said...

BEAUTIFUL and silly girls, love the pics.

Christina said...

Such silly girls! I hope Bug is feeling better and that you've been able to get some rest!
Hugs,
Christina