I have been on an extended blogging break and haven't been here in awhile--your girlie is sill as cute as ever! I'm looking forward to playing FFF again tomorrow. I've missed it! :)
I feel this way about all 3 of my kids... Martina McBride
Miracle - Celine Dion
When Love Takes You In - Steven Curtis Chapman
Truly a miracle starts with the beat of a heart. This video truly captures how beautiful adoption is to me and I love that Steven Curtis Chapman wrote this about his daughters adopted from China.
You can find the controls here to turn on/off the sound and video.
8 comments:
THe goal is goooooddddd!!! LOL
Touch down!!!!
Prettiest cheerleader ever!
I have been on an extended blogging break and haven't been here in awhile--your girlie is sill as cute as ever! I'm looking forward to playing FFF again tomorrow. I've missed it! :)
Was she cheering for the Steelers? If so, good girl!
wondering how you post your name at the end of each blog?
Too cute!! Does this mean Sophie has a future in cheerleading? :)
Cutest Little Football Fan Ever! Love her cheering!
Post a Comment