Friday, May 30, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday #42 - PAJAMA PARTY!

While this picture does not represent a "party"... it is a picture I took tonight of my little Sophie~Bug and a little pose she did all by herself in her Princess nightgown. So, without further adieu... here is Miss Sophie sporting her new haircut and her new stitches-free beautiful face!



Pose #2... with a little sass thrown in!! Couldn't choose just one!



I will do another update below this one with the end of the week events! It has been a busy couple of days!

And... I am thrilled that FFF has really taken off and we have many more people participating than I could have ever imagined. I LOVE checking out everybody's sweet pictures and am thrilled that many accept the challenge of my "theme"!! However, I would like to make a request... when leaving your comment, would you please leave a link to your blog and/or blog post so that I can easily click on it to find it? It will help immensely in my stolen time from work to post everybody's link! You will know that I have posted your link if I leave a comment on your blog back to you. Gracias, mi amigas!!

Next week's theme... DISORDERLY CONDUCT OR MESSY SPACES (another contributed idea - THANKS!)

Rachel, Makensie, Madison, Makan & Max
Marianne & Olivia
Hannah, Dmitry & Sophia
Amy & Birthday Boy Ethan!
Kathy & John
Sarah & Anna
Becky & Tabitha
Aves & Tuki
Becky, Juliana & Amaya
Denise, her three boys and baby girl
Sharon, AnnaMaria and her big sisters
Jennifer & K's Birthday Pajama Party
Kathy & Rudy
Sabra, Hannah, Maya, Caleb & Sofia
Tina, Toby & Liliana
Amy, Brayden & Malayna
Aimee & Mayna
Kerri & Ruby
Kim, Ana, Ruth & Nathaniel
Mindy, Walker & Hadlee
Sue and her girls
Laurie, Kari, Mindy & Joe
Michelle, Dylan & Dominic
Becca & Ella
Ellie, Angelena & Angelo with special guest, Maya
Rebekah & Jaden
Christina & Aiden
Christina, Emily, Ashley & Madeline
Heather, Kyle, Brandon, Devin, Jacob & Allie
Sarah & Lily
Rachel & Riley
Jenelle & Colter
Katie, Madeleine & Audrey
Lisa & Madeline
Rena, Nathan & Sela
Rachel & Prayers for Baby Kenth
Timberly, Dawson, Daeton, Emmy & Ella
Dena & Annie
Sarah, Micah, Zech, Alec & Aidan
Debbie Skylar & Heidy
Amanda, Mason, Matthew & Mary
Stacey, Luke & Kolby
Kelly & Karaline
Marlene's Mission to collect pjs for Guatemala
Dana, Brooklyn & Addison
Heidi & Emmi
Kelly & Skylie
Farrah & Madisyn
Laurie & Bella
Tracy & Brenda
Violet's Pajama Parties
Lauren's New PJ's
Kim & Alex
Maria, Jose Luis & Jose Antonio
Holly, Gia & Nino
Lisa, Katelyn, Frankie & Sophia
Megan, Lily & Charlotte
Kelly, Craig & Courtney
katie & Arianna
Ruthie & Lili
Jill & Allison
Jill & Isabella
Carrie & Savannah
Cindy & Allie - First FFF!
Corey, Luke & Sarah
Jane & Cara - First FFF!
Patti & Maggie
Kara & Dillon - First FFF!
Amy & Jonathan
Kristin & Madalyn - First FFF!


post signature

75 comments:

Marianne said...

Sarah

Happy Weekend....Sophie looks great and you really have to look for the spot. She is healing nicely....

Thanks for doing favorite Foto Friday....I love looking at everyone's families. Adorable!

www.fromguatemalawithlove-olivia.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

Sophie looks great, she is healing quickly. She would be beautiful no matter what.

I am up and ready


www.memeandmonkey.blogspot.com

Hannah

Steve & Amy said...

Glad to see that your little bug is healing up nicely! I love her new haircut & that nightgown is adorable! Have a great weekend...we couldn't follow the theme...it's Ethan's birthday:)

Amy

www.canamguat.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Sophie looks like she is healing quickly. She is just adorable!

Our FFF is up.

http://john-carlos.blogspot.com/2008/05/fff-pajama-time.html

Milk Mama said...

My FFF is up. It's first post. ;) Fun theme this week!
http://mymommyology.blogspot.com/

Milk Mama said...

Thank you Sarah! You put a lot of effort into the FFF posts! I appreciate that! :D

I used Sweet Pea scented soap on Anna when she was that age... she smelled like heaven!!!

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Glad to see the stitches out! My FFF is up! Thanks for what you do, Sarah!
Becky T.

http://www.tabithasjourney.blogspot.com

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

Cute Pajamas!! and adorable bug!!

We are having a party at our blog too.

Aves

Becky said...

What a sweet face! Glad she is healing nicely.

http://becky-julianaamaya.blogspot.com/

One Busy Momma said...

Happy Friday!!!
So glad that Sophie is all healed up!!!!

My fff is up!

anewfamilytradition.blogspot.com

Denise
her 3boys and her little girl!

Sharon said...

Our FFF is posted!
www.babyannamaria.blogspot.com

You have so many great new photos this week! Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer said...

Hi Sarah!
Sophie's eye looks SO MUCH better! I was glad to see that beautiful little face without all of the swelling and bruising.

Our FFF is up and running:
http://its-all-about-them.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Murph said...

What a cute picture!

http://whenrudysaysuhoh.blogspot.com
Kathy

Bus and Sabra said...

Sophie's face looks great! I don't think she will have much of a scar, if one at all! She is beautiful in her PJs!!!
We had a crazy pajama/picture party the other night, so please link my blog for this week's fff!!!
See ya tomorrow!
Sabra
www.maslin-adoption.blogspot.com

Tina said...

She looks SO good. The doctor did a fantastic job. Have a great weekend. I am up and running over at http://youguatabelieve.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Sophie is too cute as usual! I love PJ pictures!

Here is the link to my FFF...

http://amylynn3-thegoldsteins.blogspot.com/2008/05/fff-pajama-party.html

Thank you for all that you do!

Arena Mom said...

We are up!

www.aamayna.blogspot.com

veggiemom said...

Sophie is adorable, as usual!
Kerri and Ruby
http://kerrisjourneytomommyhood.blogspot.com

Kim & Dave said...

Looks like Sophie will heal right up!

My FFF Friday is up, & I do have a question that I would like some insight on from other adopting parents. oh, & one for everyone, too! :-)

Thanks for all your hard work on this, as it is a lot of fun!!

http://dillondaysdoings.blogspot.com/2008/05/favorite-foto-friday-breakfast.html

MLP said...

Sophie is so beautiful and brings a smile to my face!!! Her eyes just light up my screen!

Add us to the list please. Thanks so much for doing this.

Have a great weekend.

Mindy, Walker & Hadlee
http://mindyloves.blogspot.com/

Sue said...

My FFF is up for the week. Thanks for doing it -- this is my third week and it is great fun! Enjoy your weekend.

Anonymous said...

Sophie should be America's Next Top Model!

Looking forward to next week's FFF!

Laurie Kari Mindy Joe

http://web.mac.com/sdkatz/iWeb/Laura%20Ingalls%20in%20Bloggerland/Blog/Blog.html

Anonymous said...

SOPHIE LOOKS GREAT, CUTE HAIR CUTE AND VERY CUTE JAMMIES. SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE IS FEELING MUCH BETTER. WHAT A GREAT POSE, OUR FFF IS UP,HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

www.dylananddommie.blogspot.com

Becca said...

What a cut BUG! Sarah, she is so beautiful!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

www.princessellaruth.blogspot.com

http://princessellaruth.blogspot.com/2008/05/favorite-foto-friday-pajama-party.html

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

I have not joined FFF, but wanted to leave a comment on how cute the photos are and how much I enjoyed all the photos below. You have such a beautiful family. 16 is such a big year for kids. I have a little over a year until my guys turn 16. Here in MN they get their license when they turn 16. So, I am already getting worried!
Have a great weekend.

Ellie said...

Girlfriend... Bug is going to be a heart breaker.... Look out Boys... Pure SWEETNESS WITH SOME SASSYNESS~! Love the Pictures...

I am up and running...

http://guatangels.blogspot.com/

Hugs
Ellie

Rebekah said...

Happy FFF Sarah! Great pictures of Sophie! I love her new haircut and her face is as beautiful as ever! What a great theme this week - next week's will be a hard one! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

http://www.jadenalexandra.blogspot.com

Christina said...

Sophie looks as if she is healing great..thank God.

Our FFF is up.
http://www.aidencsworld.blogspot.com

Christina said...

WoW! That looks better already! My FFF is up! have a great weeekend!
Christina
http://theoconnorfive.blogspot.com/

Faithful Froggers said...

Awww, those pics of Sophie are just too cute! And her face looks beautiful. I am always in awe of how quickly children heal!

Sarah, have you heard of "Mr. Linky?" I have seen it on several blogs where you leave your link. Might be easier for you - so you don't have to spend so much time linking everyone!

Our FFF is up!
http://faithfulfroggers.blogspot.com/2008/05/fff-pajama-party.html

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Lilysmom said...

Sarah, My middle name is Ann the K was for my maiden name. I think your parents may have gotten more creative. Glad to see that your lil one is looking much better! here is my post.
http://lilyanasmom.blogspot.com

Thank you for doing this.
Sarah

Jenelle said...

What a cutie! Her eye looks ever so much better. :) My friend Rachel (and Riley) is out of town and asked me to leave her link for you. Her post is at

http://gravesfamilystuff.blogspot.com/2008/05/fff.html

Thanks!

Katie said...

Those are adorable pictures and Sophie's eye looks much better.

My FFF is up
http://katie-memorablemoments.blogspot.com/2008/05/favorite-foto-friday-pajama-party.html

Have a great weekend.

Katie

Lisa and Madeline said...

What adorable posing Sophie is doing. With all the pictures her mommy takes, she is getting used to being a little model. The pj's are adorable..

I also wanted to add her boo-boo has healed beautifully. It's amazing how fast kids heal. You can barely tell she was hurt.

Have a great weekend and thanks for your time every week you spend posing all of the FFF posts. I know it takes a lot of time. You make Fridays fun!

Lisa & Madeline

http://magnoliagirls2.blogspot.com/

Rena said...

Sophie is beautiful! She has such a great smile.

My pictures are up: http://shooman.blogspot.com/

Rena

Rachel said...

Cute pics of Sophie. I love the princess jammies. My FFF is up, too! It should be the second post.

http://heartforthephilippines.blogspot.com

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Sophie is a little doll in that princess gown! And her face is healing beautifully! Gorgeous pictures! I'm good to go for this FFF...next week's theme should be easy for me as we have lots of disorderly conduct and messy spaces around here all the time! LOL

Timberly
www.dawsondaetonemmyella.blogspot.com

Dena said...

I think I may have seen/bought those pjs for the store - love the cut - the shiner is healing up nicely! she's just cute cute cute!

we're uploading now -
http://annabellelouisebailey.blogspot.com

Lakeville Vertical said...

Didn't do the pajama party photo today but I'll join you next week I am sure. Sophie looks great and her face looks like it is healing nicely! Have a great weekend.

Jenelle said...

Okay, it's naptime, so I got to put my post up. Thanks so much!

http://mommyinthewoods.blogspot.com/2008/05/fff-pajama-party.html

Jenelle and Colter

S said...

Sophie's face looks great! It's amazing how well that's healing. The princess pjs are adorable and make me long for a little girl (though I adore all my guys!).

I posted our pj party pictures along with next week's theme because I know we'll miss it. Hopefully things will settle down soon for the summer and I'll get back to posting more regularly. I've only had my camera out of the case twice in the last month. Amazing in our house!

fliesinabox.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

I am in this one!!! Your pj pictures are great!! She is beautiful!!!

Debbie

Amanda said...

Sophie seems to be healing quite nicely! Mine is up.
http://blueeyedboogaboys.blogspot.com/2008/05/fff_30.html

Have a great weekend :)

Stacey and Dewey said...

Oh how cute is Sophie?? I love her little poses in her pick PJ's!! And super cute new summer haircut! Her eye looks so much better.

My post is up, have a great weekend!!
Thanks
Stacey

Anonymous said...

Sarah she is SUCH a cutie in her PJs!!!!! Beatiful even going to bed! :) I got mine up, and it's a very unusual PJ party...one parents don't look forward to. LOL http://www.thecashcrew.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
Sophie is looking great. It is almost impossible to see her boo boo. Please add our blog to your list.
http://mayanmissions.blogspot.com/

Dana said...

Your site and your children are adorable! Please add us to your list.

www.dana-tow-jones.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

What a sweetheart she is!

Ours is up at: journeytojake4.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Her eye looks great!!!! Hook me up! www.skyliesmiles.blogspot.com

Violet said...

Sophie is healing so nicely! Wow, it always amazes me how fast kids heal! You won't even be able to notice the scar soon! Happy birthday to Morgan, she is definately a beautiful young woman. My best friend and I got our Cartiledge done for our 20th. We are 15 days apart and have known each other since birth...it was a fun way to celebrate together. THe pictures of all the kids are adorable!

Violet

Farrah said...

I'm late but it's on there...Here is our link!!!

http://babysthroughadoption.blogspot.com/

Laurie said...

Sophie's eye is looking great!

I finally got my FFF posted! Thanks for doing this wonderful, fun post each week!

Laurie
http://guateprincess.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

Such cute pictures, Sophies eye is looking really good, hardly looks more than a bruise now! Hope you have a great weekend.

http://brendasmum.blogspot.com

Violet said...

I am up and running with my Jammie FFF's

Violet

Young Creations said...

Hello Sarah,

Sophie's scar looks great. I was excited to see it. Her pjs are adorable as well.

Happy Weekend.Lauren

Please add our blog to your list.
http://ouryoungcreations.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

We're up, also!! Happy Friday!!

questforalex.blogspot.com

Young Creations said...

WAY TO GO SARAY 25 POUNDS!! YIPPEEEEEEE
Lauren

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Your princess is looking beautiful as usual! MY FFF is up at
http://flores422x.blogspot.com/2008/05/fff-pajama-party.html

thanks
Maria F

Our Family of 5 said...

Sophie bug is a doll! Her eye looks better! Have a great weekend! Our FFF is up, but I didn't do the theme, it's been a busy week here and no time for Pj pictures!

Megan said...

Your Sophie is so sweet! I am glad that her eye/face is doing better!

Our FFF is up!

www.henrygirls.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Kelly said...

Sarah,

Bug is getting so BIG. She is not your baby anymore. She is growing up so fast. Morgan is a BEAUTIFUL girl. She is growing up as well. You might have to get a gun if you dont already have one, and you might need to be cleaning it when she goes out on her dates. HAHAHA
Grant, oh Grant, that smile just melts my heart. What a handsome young man you have.
Please add me to your FFF since I have finally gotten back into the Bloggin thang. I would also love to be added to your Favorite Links and Blogs as well.

www.thedixondaily.blogspot.com
Kelly, Craig and Courtney

In would love to know where you live, not being a weirdo or anything, however if I am right in my thinking, I think that you live close to Nashville. Please email me and let me know.

Love being a part of your blog and sharing in and with other bloggers.

Thanks for sharing your family with ours.

In Him,
Kelly and family

Katie said...

Wow .. she is looking much better. What a beauty !!
nyblomfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

Ruthie and Lili here. Our FFF is up (http://godspreciouschild.blogspot.com/). I have been catching up on your blog. Your daughters are gorgeous; both of them are growing up so quickly! Happy sweet 16 to Morgan! Also, Sophie's eye is healing really well. What a brave little girl she is. I love the PJ pics you posted. You don't even notice her boo-boo with those capturing eyes of hers. God bless you and yours!

Ruthie

Jill said...

Oh, Lord - LINK ME!!! This was such a funny one! Check out my blog for a giggle at my teenagers expense!

Jill

http://leskofamily.blogspot.com

Isabella's mom said...

hey sarah mine is ready,
sophie looks great, can't see her boo boo,

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Sophie's face looks beautiful and she is on pretty pajama girl!

I remembered it was Friday late--10:30 p.m., but it is still Friday, so we have a pj post!

http://year2luvu.blogspot.com/

You do such an amazing job with FFF. Thanks so much for thinking of it, organizing it, and maintaining it. It is so much fun!

Isabella's mom said...

me again



http://wwwourlifepassages.blogspot.com/

Cindy said...

I just found your blog and Sophie is just beautiful!!

We would like to join your FFF here is our link -- thanks!!!

www.alliesnewworld.blogspot.com

Jane said...

Also just found you...our first FFF is up at www.journeytocara.blogspot.com

Patti said...

Your Sophie is beautiful! love all the p.j. pics.

running behind....here is my link, if I'm not too late.
Patti

http://patti-coffeebreak.blogspot.com

Kara said...

What a gorgeous little girl. I love your blog. I would love to be added to you list. We brought home our little boy Dillon from Guatemala in Jan. 08.
Thanks so much,
Kara
www.hanksadoption.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

That's simply the cutest bug I have ever seen!!
Vanessa
www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com

Amy S. said...

Sarah,
This is one precious face!..and she looks so precious in her pink jammies. Her face looks like it is healing quite nicely.
Here is our link..
Gosh...I feel so late in commenting. :)

Love and Hugs...

www.childrenareaheritageofthelord.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

We would love to join in on the fun this Friday!!! :)

Many blessings!
Kristin and Madalyn

www.gregoryandkristin.blogspot.com

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Sarah,
I'll be out of town this Friday, but I've already scheduled my FFF to be posted then, would love for a link please.
Becky T.

http:///www.tabithasjourney.blogspot.com

Thanks!