Can I just say that today, I think the most about the woman who gave my beautiful daughter life? I am so completely in love with this beautiful child and thank God every day for giving me the honor of being this child's mother.
She was smiling ear to ear having all her favorite people sing Happy Birthday to her! True joy on this child's face... and she chose cupcakes baked in ice cream cones... so these are actually cupcakes! But, she preferred to just lick off the icing... silly girl!
LOVES the bouncer...
Definitely got into opening her gifts... and was wonderful about saying thank you to everybody there. Proud mommy moment!
Happy Birthday, Sophie~Bug... your family loves you SOOO much!!
Love and FROG!


22 comments:
It sure looks like you guys had a great day!!!
Happy Birthday to your sweet girl. Looks like a fun day!
Happy Birthday, Sophie!!!!
Happy birthday to Sophie! It looked like a very fun day! And I love her dress. Sophie has the cutest clothes.
I am so glad she had a great birthday!!!I love all the pictures!!
Debbie
What a wonderful party - Sophie you are just precious and what great manners at such a young age! You are a beautiful birthday girl!!! We have that fun green ball with the spikey orange dots! Annie loves it too!
God is awesome - He has a plan for everyone and you were born to be her mom! You can see it in BOTH of your faces - and those of her GORGEOUS brother and sister!
Your daughter is beautiful. I am waiting for my little girl from Guatemala.
www.journeytomercy.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday bug!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Sophie!! She is just adorable and looks like she had a great time!
Happy Birthday Sophie!
Looks like you had a great weekend.
Thanks for sharing all the great pictures.
Looks like yummy cupcakes. Hope you enjoyed your special day! You are a darling!
Looks like Sophie had another wonderful day!! The pics are beautiful!! I love the one of all four of you!!
Robyn
Happy B-day Sophie!! I love birthday parties and bet she had A LOT of fun the bouny is adorable Can't wait 'till the friend party See you then
Hannah
What a special birthday! Happy birthday, Sophie!
I wanted to let you know that I'm having my FIRST giveaway on my blog. I'd be honored if you signed up for it. :) Thanks!
Sarah
HaPpY BiRtHdAy!! I love the pictures, and I want a cupcake ice cream cone!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Happy birthday beautiful girl! Looks like you had a great time!
Happy Birthday! It looks like it was a great day for the whole family!!
Hannah
Happy Birthday to Sophie! She is just beautiful and it looks like she enjoyed her party! Those ice cream cone cupcakes look tasty!
Happy Birthday Miss Sophie...
Looks like you had a blast!
OH, and most of all... LOVE THE BOUNCY! Can Angelena and Angelo come and play?
HUGS
Ellie
That is one beautiful and happy little girl! She is so lucky to have you, too!!!
Mindy
Happy Birthday Sophie!
She sure is a cutie,
Happy Three Sophie!
JILL AND ISABELLA
Post a Comment