Friday, February 8, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday #26 - MESSY FACES

Ready for another FFF challenge? How about Messy Faces!

I actually had to dig back a few months to find one as Sophie has refined her eating skills and does not make nearly as much mess eating as she used to. But, here she is back in October with her orange frosted Halloween cookie... what a mess!



Feel free to post your FFF whether you accept the challenge or not! And, any themes for future FFF's are welcome!

Krystal, Gerson, Elviz, Brayden & Parker
Rachel with Moses
Tracy & Brenda
Becky & Amaya
Christina & Aiden
Becca & Myles
Sarah, Zech & Alec
Farrah, Madison & Gracie!!! - Woohoo!!
Sabra & Sofia
Rachel & Max
Heather, Amazing Jacob & Allie
Greta Jo & Carson
Amy & Jonathan
Lisa & Madeline
Mandy & Jadon
Stephanie & Maya
Kelli & Kaleb
Robyn & Gabriella
Kerri & Ruby
Kelly & Skylie
Holly, Gia, Nino & other Guat Tots
Corey, Luke & Sarah
Amy, Benjamin & Hannah
Katie, Arianna & Brayden
Christy, Hailee, Lainey & Garrett
Debbie & Heidy
Soltana & Cerah
Jennifer, F, K & M - First FFF post!!

27 comments:

Krystal said...

Such a cute little mess!

Rachel said...

How cute! I did a messy faces FFF as well. Feel free to post the link!

Tracy said...

Hope the cookie was mainly on the face and not all over the clothes, carpet, table, fridge etc etc! Very cute pic.

Becky said...

I love messy face pictures - great theme! Ours is posted, too!

Christina said...

Sophie sweetie did you get any of that cookie in your belly? she's still beautiful as ever with orange icing all over her.
Our FFF is posted.

Becca said...

She even looks cute as a bug when she's messy! Truly - that girl needs to be in magazines and commercials!

My FFF this week is not themed - just really weird. You'll see why. My husband is ssooo strange!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

S said...

Too fun! I had to go digging for this weeks theme but it was worth the trip down memory lane :)

Sophie, you are always adorable!

Farrah said...

I did FFF but I had a little more to be excited about today than a messy face...
Please link my blog anyways..Thanks

Your daughter is a doll

http://babysthroughadoption.blogspot.com/

Bus and Sabra said...

Too fun! I love little Miss Sophie's messy little face-adorable!
Please link me!

Rachel said...

Too cute! I love messy faces! Please link my weepy mommy FFF :(

Greta Jo said...

Your little girl is beautiful even with a messy face.

veggiemom said...

Ooh, I love it. I hope I can get our pics posted later - my mom doesn't know how to get them off her camera. :)
Kerri and Ruby

Janet said...

Well, I'm not FFFing, but I do love the pic! Sophie is always looking great.

BTW, you've been tagged. Check my blog for details...

Amy S. said...

Sarah,
That face is wayyy to cute. It looks like Sohpie really enjoyed that cookie...Im glad we remember to catch times like these because they are so easily forgotten.
Have a great weekend!

Love and Hugs..

Lisa and Madeline said...

Cute theme! I tried hard and just couldnt find a pic of a messy face, but got as close as I could. Mine is up and posted. Have a great weekend!

Lisa

Mandy said...

I love this theme, mine is up and posted!! Great pic of Sophie. My son had the same shirt as Sophie, but he's outgrown his for a while now :(!

Anonymous said...

I misse dteh boat with teh messy face theme. I posted my FFF last night. But at least it's a FFF, right?
She is adorable even with a messy face!!!
steph

Kelli said...

Such a cute messy face. Ours is up but I didn't check the theme before I did it.

Robyn said...

Too cute!! I love messy face pics!!

Robyn

Jennifer said...

Hi Sarah,
I am faithful follower of the Faithful Froggers! I saw Heather's link to your page today and would love to join in on the FFF's. Are there some criteria that I need to be able to join in? I am new to blogging so i don't exactly know how to link things...YET! I'm figuring all of this stuff out though!

Thanks so much!
Jennifer
www.its-all-about-them.blogspot.com

Mom Of 3 said...

How cute! I found your blog through Faithful Froggers. I posted some pictures on mine as well. Feel free to post a link.

Rachel said...

sarah...email me. I have lost your email address and need to ask you an important question. I will check it tomorrow morning as I am assuming you are already asleep tonight! Thanks

Jennifer said...

Hi Sarah!
Thanks for getting back to me! I have added some messy faces pics to my blog! I'd love to be added to your list. I am planning to do this every week with you. It's such a great idea and it has forced me to go back to older pictures I had forgotten about. FUN!!

You too have beautiful kiddos! I am looking forward to following your journey!

Jennifer
www.its-all-about-them.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Here are some suggestions for other FFF themes:

Rock 'n Roll
Black & White photos
Pets
Siblings
Disney

Thanks!
Jennifer

Faithful Froggers said...

What a fun theme! I love the picture of Sophie. She looks like she really enjoyed that cookie - and she is still stunning even with orange icing all over her face. I don't think she takes a bad picture - she is always so beautiful. It is amazing how much she has grown just since October.

I also loved the picture of your brother. That was an awesome photo! I can't even imagine being in that much snow - it was beautiful.

Hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend.
Love & FROG,
Heather

Jill said...

How WONDERUL that you post such GREAT pics!!!! I love seeing your kiddos - so sweet! I seriously need to start taking and blogging more pics! :-)

Have a GREAT week!

Mom Of 3 said...

Thanks for including me in your great FFF! I love posting picutrs. Your family is so beautiful! I am glad I found your site and look forward to more FFF.