Puckering up...
Blowing her besos...
And the smile that comes with all that love!!!
Ha ha! This is fun!!
Don't forget to leave a comment if you would like me to link your FFF this week! Don't worry about whether you accept the FFF Challenge or not, Fridays are my favorite day of the week because we get to see all those beautiful faces!
Sabra, Hannah, Maya & Caleb
Becca, Dave & Ella
Rachel's 1st FFF!! - Makan & Max
Kerri & Ruby
Tracy & Brenda
Christina & Aiden
Alleen & Gabriella
Heather, Kyle, Brandon, Devin, Jacob & Allie
Robyn & Gabriella
Lisa & Madeline
Becky, Juliana & Amaya
Sarah & Aidan
Lisa & Sophia - Happy One Year Forever Family Day!
Kelli & Kaleb
Mandy & Jadon
Kelly & Skylie
Kelly & Karly
Amy & Jonathan
katie, Taylor & Brayden
Debbie & Heidy
Soltana, Derek & Cerah
Corey, Luke & Sarah


28 comments:
LOVE the theme. And Miss Sophie's picture!
Peace and BESOS,
Becca
I love the theme Sarah!! Sophie is sooooo cute!!! Check out my first FFF post!!!
What a perfect post for February!!! Too sweet!!
We are still working on form here, as Caleb just lays his cheek into you when asked for a kiss, Maya's is a quick little peck, and Sofia makes a little sound like mmmMMMMMMah!!! !! Ha ha!
Miss Sophie is an absolute angel, as always! Her hair is getting so long, and beautiful!!!
I love Fridays! Great pics of Sophie and I love the previous post too.
Kerri and Ruby
PS - love the new blog look.
Cute theme.
Our FFF is up.
Very cute pictures, love the theme ideas, it will help on those weeks when we havent taken any decent pics.
oops. I had already posted my pic before I saw the theme. I don't think I have any of Gabriella giving besos anyway....
Hey, I have just tagged you. Go to my blog to see what to do next. Love the pictures!
I posted my FFF before I knew there was a theme. Great idea. I will be sure to check and follow the theme next week. What a great idea.
Thanks for making me part of FFF!
Lisa
Love the theme - I edited my original FFF post to include a theme picture. Great idea!
Adorable pictures!
The theme of the week is a great idea! Life is finally settled enough that I got a FFF post up, but I didn't follow the theme. I'm not sure what response I'd get if I asked my boys for a kissing picture right now ;) I look forward to seeing what next weeks theme is!
My goodness...she is just beautiful!!
Ours is up
What sweet pics!!
Robyn
plz add us!! I love the theme!! Didn't follow it this time but would definately try to in the future!! Her outfit is adorable!! Love her kissy face!
Great pics!!
I didn't see the challenge until after I posted my FFF. Link me anyway :) www.skyliesmiles.blogspot.com
Look at those cheekbones! GORGEOUS! :D
Sarah,
Sophie is so sweet blowing those kisses. He hair is going to be very long. ...It is so pretty and so healthy looking. She is just a beauty!
love and hugs,,
WOW!!! SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! I love those besos. I can't wait to take FFF when our little Eliana comes home.
Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler
www.thewheelerjourney.blogspot.com
The pictures of Sophie blowing kisses are so cute, and I also love the picture you posted of her on Wednesday. I was about to upload my own FFF pictures of kisses when I realized that my school has blocked the uploader for blogger. So, it may be a week or so before I can post another FFF. In the meantime, I love looking at everyone else's.
Those are great pictures of Sophie!!! I love the new blog makeover!!
Sharon
Sarah
Always enjoy checking in and seeing what is up in your neck of the woods. Love the look of the blog, and as always Sophie is stunning!
You have been Tagged...go to our blog for the rules.
www.fromguatemalawithlove-olivia.blogspot.com
Tag...you're it! I don't think I have seen you participate in this before. Check my blog for details
What sweet pictures! I agre that Fridays are my favorites too!
I also tagged you too...sorry:)
Amanda's blog is public
www.2kaz4garret.blogspot.com
hey! glad i can finally comment without all the suspense, lol!!!!!
She is soooo cute! LOVE the photos!
Dori
I totally missed the theme this week - but I LOVED the pictures of Sophie. That child has gorgeous hair and each time you post a new picture it looks longer and shinier! Simply beautiful!
Hope you all are having a good week!
Love & FROG,
Heather
Post a Comment