Friday, February 15, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday #27 - SLEEPING ANGELS

This week's FFF theme challenge is Sleeping Angels... there is nothing sweeter than going in each night and checking on my sleeping babies. I have always, since my children were born, gone in and made the sign of the cross on their foreheads after they are asleep to bless them and wish them sweet dreams. Just one of those things that has always been so precious to me... and they never know it. Even when the day has been rough, going in and seeing their sweet faces reminds me of the blessings I have been given when HE gave me the gift of my three children.





Don't forget to leave a comment if you would like me to link your FFF post this week. Even if you do not do the FFF Challenge, I would love to link you! This is one of the highlights of my week and I think a few other people as well! (PS... Blogger is acting up this week and not e-mailing me the comments as it always has... but I will get you if you leave a comment, just may not be as quickly as usual)!!

Lisa & Madeline
Steve, Amy, Ethan & Mia
Jennisa, Avery & Olivia - First FFF!!
Stephanie & Maya
Rachel's Sleeping Angels
Rachel, John, Makensie, Madison & Makan
Christina & Aiden
Farrah, Madisyn & Grace
Soltana, Derek & Cerah
Becca & Ella
Sarah & Aidan
Sabra & Caleb
Kerri & Ruby
Amy & Jonathan
Megan & Mackenzie
Heather, Kyle, Brandon, Jacob, Devin & Allie
Mandy & Jadon
Kim & Landen - First FFF!
Kelly & Kemry
Tracy & Brenda
Kelli & Kaleb
Nicole and her niece, Aubrey - First FFF
Jennifer, F, K & M
Sharon & AnnaMaria
Christy, H, L & G
Holly, Gia & Nino
Juju, Little Man & Baby Girl
Alleen & Gabriella
Robyn & Gabriella
Ellie, Angelena & Angelo
Katie & Angelika
Kelly & family
Jennifer & McCaleb - First FFF!!
Krystal, Parker, Brayden, Gerson & Elviz
Marianne, Finn & Chloe - First FFF!
Debbie & Kandi
Kelly & Skylie

39 comments:

Lisa and Madeline said...

I got home tonight from working and saw your new post. How pretty is that pink cast. Hopefully she will heal fast.

My FFF is up. Great theme this week. I had just the right photo.

Have a great weekend!

Steve & Amy said...

What a sweet post! I love sleeping pictures too! They look so angelic & peaceful!

Anonymous said...

Hey! My FFF is up too...it was already composed before I knew the theme, but I was doing a b-day theme anyway. Just so happens, my 1st pics is of a sleeping Maya on her 1st birthday! Yeah!! :>)
stephanie

Rachel said...

Precious pictures of little Miss Sophie. My FFF is up, too! Please link me! Hope her arm is feeling better.

Robyn said...

How sweet!! I just love sleeping pics!! I'll post mine this afternoon.

Robyn

P.S. I love your new blog design!!

Rachel said...

Love the theme! I was waiting to post this picture!!!

Christina said...

Awww sweet dreams Sophie.

Hope your arm is feeling better really soon sweetie.

Our FFF is up.

Farrah said...

Sarah, How sweet is that girl of yours...
Here is my link..
http://babysthroughadoption.blogspot.com/

Thanks for doing this..

S said...

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day! Sophie, I'm so sorry to hear about your elbow. That's a very cool fix though. They didn't have pink diva casts when I was little! :)

I posted a picture of one of my sleeping angels. It's one of my favorite times as well and I can never resist going back in for one more silent kiss on their foreheads to say goodnight.

Soltana said...

So cute.. I love sleeping pics!!! I could only find one of Derek..for now:)

I have a million cd's to look through..OH WAIT I have one on my camera!!

Have a great weekend!!!!

Becca said...

Mine are posted. I've tried posting a comment now all morning but Blogger is being difficult!

Love Miss Sophie's sleeping pics - what an angel!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Bus and Sabra said...

Such a sweet little sleeping beauty!! They are so adorable while they are sleeping!
Love your new blog look!
Link me when you can!

Amy S. said...

What a precious face! You are so very right..it is so sweet to watch our children sleep. Im sorry to hear about Sophie's arm. I sure hope she is feeling better. I bet she likes it that her cast is pink.
How long does she have to keep it on?
I just love you new blog. The colors are perfect to match Sophie Bug. It really does fit! So very perfect...and so very bright and cheerful. Now I want to check for updates a million times a day instead of a half a million. :)

Love and Hugs..

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

Your sleeping ange is a beauty. I just added mine to my blog.

Megan

Kim said...

Sleeping beauty for sure! i am a friend of Jennisa's and thought I'd stop by and say HI! I too would like to do the FFF if I could!

Faithful Froggers said...

Oh, I love a sleeping baby/child! They are so beautiful and peaceful. And Sophie looks like an angel. I am so envious of her long lashes! ;)

Have a wonderful weekend!
Love & FROG,
Heather

Mandy said...

She is so sweet. I love her little froggie blanket!

I love love love sleeping pictures. I skipped out this week on the theme though, because out of the few FFF I've done two already have already been sleeping pictures. Thought it might be too much to do another. My fff is posted too, could you add us? :)

Kim said...

Ok... I added my first FFF! Yah! Hope your lil one heals quickly, she sure is a doll

Anonymous said...

Sarah she is so beautiful sleeping there like an angel!!!!!!!! We got ours posted this time...shock face! :) It's been a while. :)

Tracy said...

Such a lovely tradition to have! Pics are lovely and hugs to Sophie! Hope the arm gets better soon, but that cast is seriously cool! Brenda was jealous as hers was plain white!

Kelli said...

We are up and running!!! Love the pix.

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind but I linked to your blog on my blog today! I've been following yours for awhile...Sophie is just precious! I, too, have a heart for adoption which I hope to make a reality one day.

JuJu - said...

forgot to tell you how much I love your new look and to ask you to link us up - I have AG sleeping and John-Bryan just looking handsome:):)

Love y'all

JUlia:)

Alleen said...

I am waaaay too chicken to go in and try taking pics of my sleeping beauty(and she doesn't sleep except in her bed or the car), so I just put a cute pic up for FFF.

She is a sweet angel with those eyelashes!

veggiemom said...

So sweet!
Love the pics and the pink cast (sorry she needs it though).
Kerri and Ruby

Jennifer said...

Hi Sarah!

Glad Sophie is feeling better! I think you should do an "OUCHIE" FFF!!!

My Sleeping Babies FFF is on my blog! Another great theme!

Jennifer

Sharon said...

Your blog is SO cute, but not as cute as your kiddos!

We made our first FFF post today. We hope Sophie has a speedy recovery.

LIBSMOM said...

Please count me in!!

Mom Of 3 said...

What a great post! Add me I got mine up. She looks so sweet. Thanls for sharing the pictures i love them

HollyGee said...

She is so beautiful:) Great theme this week.

Kelly said...

Sarah,

Please put me on your FFF list and also on your favorite links and blogs. I would love to have others looking at my post and having the support of you would be great.

Glad Sophie is doing well with her pink cast. Hope she is back to her old self again soon.

Kelly

Jennifer said...

WHOO HOO! I finally got an FFF done! I am so proud... and it isn't even midnight yet...

Krystal said...

Oh, poor little bug! She looks so cute in that hot pink cast though :)

Finally posted my FFF. Love the theme this week!

Marianne said...

I linked through Faithful Froggers and I am almost out of Friday. I still got my pic posted and can't wait for next week's theme.

Debbie said...

I love sleeping babies and children! Yours are adorable!! I didn't do the theme this week, because of my doggie Kandi. I will do it again starting next week.

Debbie

Kelly said...

I didn't follow the theme but I will one of these days. Sophie looks like an angel.

Ellie said...

Love them babies!

Love them Pictures!

Just checking in... Doing better...

HUGS
Ellie

Jamie said...

Looks like fun, I found you through Jennisa.
BTW, your daughter is beautiful and so smiley. She should be a model.

LouLou said...

Nothing is sweeter than a sleeping child..... LOVE the new blog look....AP has that same shirt Sophie does in the post below.... Her little pink cast is A-dorable. Praying for fast healing.