
So much to be thankful for this year!! Returning from Guatemala has made me much more appreciative of all the things we are blessed with. It has also made it difficult to spend money on more for the holidays.
This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for all the basic things that we take for granted... health; a safe, clean, dry home; clean water; abundant food; and the freedom to go wherever we want anytime we want to without worrying about our safety. But most of all, I am thankful for my family and friends (including my family in Guatemala), for love is the greatest thing of all.
God Bless Your Family from My Family!
Love and FROG (Fully Rely On God),
Sarah, Morgan, Grant and Sophie


6 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you too Sarah!...and yes we have so much to be thankful for. I hope you had a wonderful day with your family.
Love and Hugs...
Happy Thanksgiving to your family!!
Robyn & Gabriella
Thanks for the reminder about all we have to be thankful for! Glad I found your blog!
Aileen
waiting for Ariana
www.adoptingariana.blogspot.com
Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for reminding us of what we take for granted. Thanks for reminding us we have so much to be thankful for!
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. I love the pictures you've been posting of your trip. It's sure making me homesick though. :)
d
Yes, thanks for the reminder. Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment