Friday, November 9, 2007

Favorite Foto Friday #13

It has been a busy week this week getting ready to leave for my Mission Trip to Panjachel, Guatemala! I leave bright and early Saturday morning to arrive in Guatemala around noon. I can't believe the time is already here and I am so excited!!

Special thanks to some fellow bloggers and friends for their very generous donations that I am excited to hand carry down to some very special children!! Thank you to Sabra, Lori, Marcy, Sarah, Anita, Judy, Holly, Nana and my dad for everything! I promise to bring back tons of pictures of the goodness that comes from all that your heart gave to this mission!!

Please follow along on the GAFI Mayan Missions Blog as we hope to post about our trip and post pictures as time allows while we are there!

This week's FFF is a picture that sums up things for me... FRIENDSHIP!



Is there anything more beautiful than friends? Where would we be in life without them? My friends ARE my family and I consider myself abundantly blessed to have you in my life.

This week's FFF blog roll won't be as up to date as other weeks due to my trip, but please play along! I just love checking in on all of your blogs each week and look forward to your updates when I return!!

While I have your attention... please check out The Mother of All Raffles being sponsored by my friends Holly and Julia. They are holding these raffles in honor of the adoptions of two very special families. Please stop in and buy a ticket (or two or five) if you can and help some beautiful children complete their journeys home!!

Love and FROG!!!

Sarah

PS... If you see my kids while I am gone, please give them a hug and kiss for me!!!


Our FFF friends:
Sabra and Sofia
Christina, Kelsey, Clara & Aiden
Amy & Jonathan
Alleen & Gabriella
Holly, Gia & Nino
Kerri & Ruby
Becca & Ella
Lisa & Sophia
Marlene, Wyatt & Rylee
Kelly, Karaline, Karson & Kemry
Becky, Juliana & Amaya
Krystal, Brayden & Parker

13 comments:

Christina said...

Have a safe and wonderful mission trip. Wish I was going with you.

Our FFF is posted

Kim said...

Have a GREAT trip!! I'm so jealous - but I hope to be able to go see Sharon and the gang soon.

Be safe - take lots of pictures - and we can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Amy S. said...

Sarah,

I wish you well on your trip and will pray for safe travels. What an awesome fulfilling task to be doing. I can't wait to hear all about it.
With your very busy life..YOU ROCK!
as the "kids" would say...lol

Love and Hugs..

Alleen said...

Have a safe trip!!!!

I've posted my FFF

Anonymous said...

One more day! Safe travels and I look forward to hearing of your trip!

Our Family of 5 said...

Oh Sarah!
Have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to see pictures!!! Be Safe!!
Hugs,
Lisa & Sophia
Ours FFF is posted too=)

Anonymous said...

I am praying super hard for you during your trip!!! I cannot wait to hear all about it. I get chills thinking about the work you are getting the chance to do. {{{BIG HUGS}}}}

p.s. Our FFF(s) are posted :)

Becky said...

What a beautiful picture! Hope you have an awesome trip. I look forward to hearing/reading all about it.

FFF is posted for us as well!

Lori said...

I'm so excited for you Sarah, have a great life changing time! :)

Krystal said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip! You cannot possibly understand how JEALOUS I am!!!!

Robyn said...

Sarah, have a wonderful and safe trip!! I will following your journey on the mission blog!!

Robyn

Becca said...

I'll be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

I am soooo excited your all of you and I hope and praying you have an amazing experience!!! I can't wait to see all the pictures!!!