Friday, November 23, 2007

Favorite Foto Friday #15

My FFF for this week is of my little Sophie~Bug in her huipil and corte that I bought in Panajachel. Well, the huipil (pronounced "wee-peel" aka blouse) was actually bought for Morgan, but I loved the color so much, I had to try it on Bug. It is very big on her, but she was in such a crazy mood that day and her smile was so contagious and even though I did not chance fixing her hair and spoil the moment, I just love how she looks in her traditional Guatemalan outfit. Does anybody know how to put the cortes on right? She was like a little burrito and walked like a little geisha girl... I obviously did not wrap it right - LOL!




Don't forget to leave a comment if you would like me to link your FFF post here on my blog. To my friends that I have linked before, if I happen to find your FFF and you have not left a comment, I hope you do not mind that I link it here again. I love checking in every Friday for new pictures of our friends!!!

Tracy & Brenda
Becca with Myles & Ella's Uncle Dan
Alleen & Gabriella
Steve, Amy & Ethan
Stephanie & Maya
Holly, Gia & Nino
Corey, Gabe & Lily
Kerri & Ruby
Krystal, Gerson & Elviz
Laurie & Mindy
Robyn & Gabriella
Becky & Juliana

15 comments:

Tracy said...

Aww she looks gorgeous!

Christina said...

Beautiful picture.

Becca said...

I'm at home lurking the blogs while Ella naps. Those pictures are gorgeous! Love the dress!

Pug Mama said...

hey! You left a comment on my blog about wanting my new blog information, but I can't seem to find your email address. Please send it to me so I can email you the new blog info. in about 2 weeks it will up and running. Thanks for coming along for the ride!!!

Amy S. said...

She is such a doll!...and growing up! That sweet face! I wish I could hear her voice. Maybe you can do a video with a voice. :)
I love that color blue on her. You are truly blessed...like I have told you before.

Love and Hugs...

Alleen said...

Oh my goodness, she is gorgeous in that!!!

I posted my FFF.

Steve & Amy said...

Spohie looks ADRORABLE in that! And the color is GREAT too!! What a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...I LOVE it!!!! She is such a beautiful princessa!!!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh -- those ARE the most precious pics !!!!

veggiemom said...

I love it!!!
Kerri and Ruby

Robyn said...

Sophie~Bug looks absolutely beautiful!!

Robyn

The Cook said...

My gosh she is gorgeous.

Becky said...

I'm a little late in commenting, but these are beautiful pictures. And what a smile! It's so contagious it makes me smile everytime I see her picture.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the outfit! I didn't know they made them that small.

Lori said...

Beautiful outfit!