Friday, November 2, 2007

Favorite Fotos Friday #12

Total humiliation for our little Nacho. Morgan dressed him up for Halloween, poor guy!




What-chu lookin at?? I am still a stud no matter what I am wearing!



Links to our our FFF friends:
Rachel with Darwin
Sabra & Caleb
Amy & Jonathan
Becky, Juliana & Amaya
Christina & Aiden
Krystal, Brayden, Parker, Gerson & Elviz
Holly and the fam, costarring baby Russ
Becca & Ella
Marlene, Wyatt & Rylee
Kerri & Ruby
Robyn & Gabriella
Nancy, Dan & Victoria

15 comments:

Bus and Sabra said...

Oh, my goodness!! Too cute!! Hannah will die when she sees this one, as she has been dressing our poor Chia with her Build a bear workshop clothes, and Chia runs everytime Hannah comes near, now!! Is his name really Nacho?? If it is, that is just perfect for him! Maybe I should show Chia that she is not the only four legger wearing clothes! Ha ha!!

Amy S. said...

Now that is cute if I may say so! Morgan is not the only one who dresses her dog up..lol. We always put a Halloween bandana on our cat Max. I don't think he likes it..but he tolerates it until we take it off. I will have to post a picture of him in it. Happy Foto Friday!

Love and Hugs..

Becky said...

Nacho is too cute! I can see my girls doing that too - if we had a dog that is!

Our FFF is posted!

Debbie said...

How cute!!! When my older kids were all little, (not Heidy)They all dressed up the doggie too!! And the cat!! I love your dog's name!!!

Debbie Wankel

Christina said...

These are to cute. We have tried dressing our dog up but she is part lab part rottweiler so it doesn't work to well...LOL.

I also have our FFF posted.

JuJu - said...

A-dorable -
Oh Yeah -
I am giving you the Missions Blog Award for the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very unexpected! I LOVE IT!

veggiemom said...

How cute! I don't think our dogs would go for that at all.
Kerri and Ruby

Robyn said...

Too cute!!

Robyn

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

How adorable is that puppy?!!!! What a sweetie!!! What kind of dog is Nacho and how old is he?

Jennifer said...

Sarah -

That poor pup! How very cute!! I am late getting back to your comment... We live in PARIS, KY. So we aren't too far away. Ruth got home LAST WEEK from Vietnam...Praise the Lord!

I was looking on your blog and saw that you will be on a Mission Trip - I'd love to hear the details. If you have time... email me... JennSchu@aol.com.

Take care!
Jennifer
The Hanks Gang

Candy said...

Stinkin cuttest DOG EVER...Oh my gosh what an awesome name and costume...HUGS

Nan and Dan said...

Absolutely adorable!!
love it! :)

Michelle Smiles said...

That is way too funny...but I wouldn't blame the dog if you found a present in your shoe. Haha!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I'm laughing SO HARD!!!!!!! That is such a cute picture!