She is such a doll! I love to see pictures of her...she looks good also in those colors in that dress. I sure wish I could see what the whole dress looks like...geeze....lol. I hope you enjoy this weekend...can't wait to hear about it.
Sophie is beautiful. And I love those colors on her - that dress is so cute. :)
Have a wonderful time this weekend. I'm sure it will be so much fun and such a great experience. I can't wait to hear all about it and see all the pics.
I feel this way about all 3 of my kids... Martina McBride
Miracle - Celine Dion
When Love Takes You In - Steven Curtis Chapman
Truly a miracle starts with the beat of a heart. This video truly captures how beautiful adoption is to me and I love that Steven Curtis Chapman wrote this about his daughters adopted from China.
You can find the controls here to turn on/off the sound and video.
6 comments:
Peek-a-boo Sophie...I see you!!!
Have fun this weekend Sarah. Say hi to everyone from me!
d:)
She is just beautiful!! Can't wait to meet you both this weekend =)
Hugs,
Lisa & Sophia
She is such a doll! I love to see pictures of her...she looks good also in those colors in that dress. I sure wish I could see what the whole dress looks like...geeze....lol. I hope you enjoy this weekend...can't wait to hear about it.
Love and Hugs...
Too cute! Have fun this weekend.
What adorable pics of Miss Sophie~Bug!! Have a wonderful time this weekend!! Wish we could go, too!!
Robyn & Gabriella
Sophie is beautiful. And I love those colors on her - that dress is so cute. :)
Have a wonderful time this weekend. I'm sure it will be so much fun and such a great experience. I can't wait to hear all about it and see all the pics.
And Happy Belated Birthday to Grant! :)
Love & FROG,
Heather
Post a Comment