Be sure to comment if you would like me to add your link to your FFF. Here are some of our FFF friends this week:
Laurie & Mindy
Kerri & Ruby
Farrah & Madisyn
Lisa & Frankie the birthday boy
Amy & Jonathan
Becca & Ella
Robyn & Gabriella
Krystal & Jennifer's Sara
Becky & Juliana
Stephanie & Maya
Katie, Arianna & Brayden
Sabra & Sofia
Sarah, Micah, Zech, Alec & Aidan
Deb & Little Bug
Many Blessings & Jellybean
Christina & Aiden
Rachel, Angel & Aya
Corey and Luke
Candy & Kya
Alleen & Gabriella
Andrea & K
Kelly & Karson
Nikki & Gabi
Marlene, Rylee & Wyatt


19 comments:
Cute monkeys! :)
So cute!
I posted mine already too in case we're moving too slow in the am.
Kerri and Ruby
Yep Sarah...they sure have changed too! They are such good looking children. I bet they help you too. Grant looks like he is such a good boy. I bet you are proud of both of them. Soon they will be off doing their own thing and you won't see them much...wait till they start driving!
Love and Hugs...
Adorable! Isn't it great to see how they have changed!
Yeah they really have changed in 3 years...
Please add our link.
Don't you just wish you could freeze time and keep them young forever!
Our FFF is posted as well!
Precious!!!
I've posted my FFF also! Can I tell you how much I love looking at everyone's fav fotos!!! Ya did good girl!! :>)
stephanie
Sarah-I love the picture of Morgan and Grant! Too funny!! Hannah will die when she sees this one!
Ok, so I posted my first ever FFF! Can you link me?
Thanks, Sabra
can you add our link?
www.lifewithlittlebug.blogspot.com
I have pictures just like that of my girls.
I just started my blog as FFF was an easy way to start. Feel free to post mine if you would like.
Finally got mine up! You can see it at my homeschool blog...
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/aseasonofhome/
What a great pic!! They have changed so much since then!!
Robyn
Cute picture!
Please add my link.
Rachel
Some of the children will probably be up for adoption in the future. However, the adoption agency is still working on some things before they can process any adoptions in the Philippines.
I put mine up a little late, but it's there :)
Oh my goodness they HAVE! It's so bittersweet isn't it? We are so proud watching our babies grow into wonderful young men and women, but why does it have to happen so fast?
Cute little monkeys!!!
I'm an idiot Sarah! When I posted my pic of Karson I didn't even realize it was Friday (long week) and thought I had missed FFF this week. LOL Thank you so much for keeping me in line and adding my link anyway. :)
Could you please add my link.
www.gabigosney.com
Thanks.
Post a Comment