The first one is a blast from the past... remember Inch Worm? I had one as a kid and loved it. Unfortunately, this is the toddler version and after I brought it home and put it together, realized that Radio Flyer came out with an exact bigger version... may have to get that one too!! This one fits her little body perfectly though!
And this is her face tonight after thoroughly enjoying her orange frosted Pumpkin Cookie from WW Cousins! I can just kiss all over that delicious little face!
Sorry so late tonight, but I will link your FFF posts through the weekend!!
Katie, Arianna & Brayden
Kerri & Ruby
Krystal & Brayden
Robyn & Gabriella
Kelly & Kemry
Amy & Jonathan
Tricia & Sofia
Tracy
Nancy, Danny & Victoria
Marlene & Wyatt
Lisa & Katelyn
Corey, Luke & Sarah


10 comments:
I just love every picture of Sophie...she is just a beautiful little girl!!! Thanks for brightening my day!
Sophie is so cute with that orange face! Im sure she enjoyed it. I remember those little worms....Gosh though...I dont think iv seen them in a while. Im behind in toys..but Im sure I will get caught up as Jonathan grows. :) Right now im in the "infant" isle..lol.
Happy Friday!
Love and Hugs..
Awwww I love the worm toy! Of course Sophia makes it even better! I love the cookie monster face! :) I just got mine up late too. It has been a crazy week and an even crazier Friday! :)
I'm a sucker for messy face pics!
Super cute!!!
Kerri and Ruby
Love the orange face! Mine is not one from the week, but made me feel all warm and fuzzy and old when I found it, so had to put it for FFF.
Tracy
We had such a great time at Guatoberfest, your son and daughter are wonderful!
I love the inch worm!
She gets prettier everytime I see new pictures of her! Love the messy face picture =)
So cute, I can see why you can't just pick one!!
Love the worm too!
Elliot and Sophie-bug would make a cute pair, huh?!! lol
Thanks for always checking in and commenting!! :)
nothin' cuter than a big ole' orange-faced girlie for Halloween! Toooooo cute!
Such a cutie. her hair is getting sooo long!
Post a Comment