Saturday, April 12, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday #35 - SATURDAY EDITION

We are home from Spring Break in Destin, FL! Sorry to have delayed yesterday's FFF. Thought I would quickly catch up with my favorite foto of the week in Destin of my three children. No explanation necessary, but I can tell you that Bug was very attached to mommy the entire week, including our beach photo session as evidenced here!



I promise a more detailed post as soon as I can go through the more than 600 pictures I took this week and catch up on some sleep! I will try to whittle it down to a manageable number for you soon!

Our regularly scheduled FFF will return next week with a new theme!!! I will resume linking then!!


post signature

11 comments:

Steve & Amy said...

I think it's still an adorable picture:)

HollyGee said...

OMG...PERFECTION!!! I LOVE crying pictures and this one is so PERFECT!!! I'm glad you had a great time:)

Kim said...

That is too hillarious. I love it. I'm glad you had a good time and got home safely.

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

I so hear you. We would have the same reaction, but I don't even think we would have time to snap the photo. It is still a great picture.

What is it with the Mommy Phase? Nobody else can hold Savannah for a second.

Glad you had a nice time on Spring Break. Welcome home!

Lilysmom said...

Glad you had fun. Your children are beautiful. Tears or no tears. I am ready for a vacation myself.

Dena said...

I don't know why but the "cry face" is the cutest one Annie makes! Precious!

Sharon said...

Priceless! Our Spring Break, white shirt photo was a huge challenge as well, but it wasn't the little one!

I love the look on the older kids' faces! We get that "grin and bear it" look a lot too!

So glad you had good weather. Destin is simply beautiful.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Family,

So glad that you all had a great time in Destin and so thankful that you are all back in one piece and refreshed ready to start the rat race again.

The picture is so cute. I always loved to see them reach out and cry for me. Too bad they arent that little to do that anymore, they are all independent now.:(

Can't wait for the next FFF.

In Him,
Kelly and Family
www.thedixondaily.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Can't wait to hear about the trip!

Krystal said...

This pic definitely deserved a special Saturday Edition :)

Hey, I saw on one of the email groups that you will be seeing my favorite photographer soon! I just love Sarah, and the announcements that she did for Parker are one of my favorite things of all time!!!

Young Creations said...

Sarah,
As always your pictures and your children are spectacular. I am glad your trip was fun and glad you are home safely.
Lauren