Friday, April 11, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday DELAYED

Imagine that crackly static you hear when you try to log onto old dialup internet... yep... that's the speed we have down here in Florida when we DO have internet access. Add to that, I did not pack a camera cord to load pics on the laptop... so, please post among yourselves... FFF will be back next week!

I will post a mega post this weekend when we get home with pictures! Check back soon!! I feel so disconnected by being internet-less (is that a word?) for a whole week! But, the up side is... the weather has been terrific and we are having a great time. Good weather, good friends, good food and a few frosty beverages and all is good!


post signature

10 comments:

Steve & Amy said...

Glad to hear you're having fun soaking up the sun:)

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I going through withdrawal without your FFF themes but it is worth it knowing you are having a fabulous time with your family and friends. Can't wait to see your pics when you get back!

Ruthie

Lisa and Madeline said...

Glad the weather is good and that your having a great time. Weather was warm her most of the weeek, but be prepared when you come home. They are predicting 30s by Sunday...

amy and kids said...

It's great to hear you all are having such a great time! I would be going nuts without internet for a whole week! Can't wait to read all about your trip and see all your pictures!

Tonya said...

Sarah, SO GLAD to hear you're having FUN and enjoying lots of beautiful weather. We'll miss you today!

I think in honor of your beautiful baby girl, Sophie, I'll post a slideshow of our new niece (she too was adopted)

I'll check back over the weekend to see your new pics.... You guys be safe and have FUN!

LOVE YA!

veggiemom said...

Glad to hear it's been a good week. Looking forward to picture overload when you guys are home.
Kerri and Ruby

snekcip said...

Have plenty of fun you guys! I cant wait to see the pics!

Amy said...

Sometimes it's good to be disconnected when you're on vacation - have fun!!! Can't wait to see the pics!

Christina said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! So happy to hear you are having a great time! Remember when we thought dial up was the best? LOL!
Enjoy!
Christina

Milk Mama said...

Hi! I shared a FFF on my blog. You're a Sarah, too? Yay! :D I found out about FFF by way of Tonya at Safe in His Arms! Your daughter is adorable!