I feel this way about all 3 of my kids... Martina McBride
Miracle - Celine Dion
When Love Takes You In - Steven Curtis Chapman
Truly a miracle starts with the beat of a heart. This video truly captures how beautiful adoption is to me and I love that Steven Curtis Chapman wrote this about his daughters adopted from China.
You can find the controls here to turn on/off the sound and video.
10 comments:
What a beach beauty!
She looks like a moviestar.
I agree on the movie star...
I'm waiting on an update on the fabulous photo shoot you had yesterday!!!!
Just precious!!
GORGEOUS! Can I have your autograph SophieBug? :D
How cute!!!!!
Debbie
Love a baby in sunglasses!
She is beaurtiful!
Kerri and Ruby
What cute beach babe! I loved looking at your spring break pictures too, they are beautiful!
That is so darling! She's such a cutie. The picture makes me a bit jealous though--I want to go to the beach too!
Post a Comment