In December, I sent a package down to Dayli with pictures from our time together in November. The package inadvertently got buried under some other things but Sharon with
Mayan Families finally delivered them to her this week. Today, she sent me pictures of Dayli receiving them... isn't she a beautiful child?



And look how happy she is to see the pictures of us together! I can't wait to see and hug on this beauty again!

8 comments:
How sweet
She is a very pretty little girl:)
That is so awesome. I just love Mayan Families!
Kerri and Ruby
How cool! I just LOVE getting pictures from Mayan Families! Not a better feeling than giving to my family!
How beautiful!! Dayli looks so happy to have the pics!!
Robyn
How sweet and how fortunate you are to be able to help care for this beautiful little girl.
What a little angel. She is gorgeous.
That is so sweet. I love the look on her face, especially in the last picture.
I LOVE IT!!!!
We are on the waiting list right now to sponsor a little girl from MF.
We are soooo excited!!
What a great organization!!
We are also hoping to go down and visit sometime within the next year.
:)April
Post a Comment