Friday, September 28, 2007

Favorite Foto Friday #7

PEEK-A-BOO!!! My silly girl at the zoo playground.


And, because I can't choose just one this week, it's CRAZY HAIR/HAT DAY!! Her head got stuck in her shirt while taking it off and she thought she was hysterical! Don't you love the pigtails coming out the armholes?


Please keep the future of Guatemalan adoptions in your prayers.

Can't wait to see everybody's FFF this week! If you would like to be linked here, please leave me a comment and I will link 'ya!! Happy Friday!!
Tricia, Victoria & Sofia
Kerri & Ruby
Amy & Jonathan
Krystal & Parker
Robyn & Gabriella
Becky & Amaya
The Cash Crew
Tracy & Brenda
Sarah, Zech & Aidan
Shannon & Analise
Rachel & Aya
Katie, Angelika & Arianna
Corey & Sarah (Daddy too)
Heather & Allie
Amy, Benjamin & Hannah
Ellie & Angelena
Stephanie & Maya

11 comments:

veggiemom said...

I can totally see why you couldn't choose. I couldn't choose either so have 2 pics up as well.

Kerri and Ruby

Amy S. said...

So very cute Sarah.....thats cute that funny hat thing she is wearing. I know the kids have fun on that day. They get so excited over special days like that at school. Its great that you remembered to take her picture. She looks like she did pretty well for just being only 2 and something funny on her head.

Hugs and Love...

Krystal said...

So funny!!! Those 2 pics definitely belong in the favorite category :)

Becky said...

Adorable! Sophie sure knows how to wear that hat!

Our FFF - Amaya is wearing Ravioli!

Anonymous said...

I actually posted on time this week!! That is such a cute picture of Sophie looking out of the peep hole!! She is so beautiful I could look at her all day!

Lori said...

Sarah, can you please send me your address again? I can't find the email you sent me, I'm sorry!
It's been a crazy week !! :0
These pictures are adorable!!

Tracy said...

Those pics are both so cute. I love the one with the hat, but the one with the peephole is really gorgeous. She looks so special.
Have posted my FFF too.

S said...

Very cute hat, Sophie! The peekhole picture is adorable also. How could you not smile with her?! :)

I posted our FFF picture. It isn't a recent one, but there's always next week.

Have a great weekend!

Shannon said...

I posted my FFF!

Sophie Bug looks hilarious in that 2nd picture!! I love it!!

Robyn said...

Sarah, the second pic is absolutely hilarious!! I love it!!

Robyn

Rachel said...

Sophie is so precious. I have been following her Caringbridge site for quite some time, now and am glad to see regular updates as well. I started the Favorite Foto Friday on my site, as well. Please feel free to link me: heartforthephilippines.blogspot.com

Rachel