With 9-11 coming up and the elections down in Guatemala, I am so proud that we are United States Citizens. How lucky we are to have love, happiness and health.
(Please join me on Favorite Foto Friday... just post your favorite picture of the day, week, year or whatever makes that photo your favorite on your blog. If you leave a comment here, I will link your blog to this post so others can see your Favorite Foto Friday picture!)
Check out these links to my FFF friends!!
Kerri & Ruby
Many Blessings & Jellybean
Bestill & Sawyer & Tori
Candy & Kya Blu
Robyn & Gabriella
Alleen & Gabriella
Farrah & Madisyn
Krystal & Brayden, Parker, Gerson & Elviz
Amy & Jonathan
Lori, Nico & Sonja
Kelli & Kaleb


19 comments:
Love that smile! I was just getting ready to post my fav foto as soon as I decide which one it is. :)
Hey Sarah,
Love that photo! I've got Jellybean's birthday video loaded on to my blog for my Favorite Foto. :)
d
eeeek, is it Friday again already??? I'll do a post by tonight!
Love your All-American girlie!!!
She is soooo cute. I have so many favorite photos, it's hard. Here's the one I chose for today.
http://psalm4610-bestill.blogspot.com/
Sophine is sooo cute - How old is she? Annie is 3 1/2 - she's been home 3 years in November (it goes soo fast)I wish she would keep a bow in her hair !!!! Sooo fun - she just pulls them out!
What a beautiful pic of Miss Sophie~Bug!! Can't wait to see you next weekend!!
Robyn & Gabriella
TOO CUTE and I am IN...just posted mine...What goes with AMERICAN SPIRIT...thats right folks FOOTBALL...hehe
OK, I finally posted mine :-)
It's still Friday I'm doing mine now.
Alright, I am in!! This is such a great idea, and seeing all of these fav fotos is a great way to start the weekend :)
You don't have to ask me twice!! :D This is a great idea! Of course now it's Saturday and I missed it, but definitely next week!
The little All American Girl!...Oh how cute! She is such a doll. Are you sure your telling the truth that she is in the terrible two's stage? She's way to cute and always smiling to believe she is grumpy. :)
Love and Hugs!
Wow!! Dejavu! I posted a foto friday, just to do something different! I didn't know you were doing this! Your little girl is a living doll!! What a cutie! Thanks for your idea recently on my blog!
Too cute!!! I decided to join the crew and post as well. Kaleb is my little Guatemalan Prince, 2 years old. Here is our blog: www.kalebp.blogspot.com
Kelli
Okay, Sarah, that is my new favorite photo of Sophie! She is so beautiful and definitely an All-American girl!
I will try to get into the favorite photo Friday - but that is a hard one for me as I have so many favorite photos! How will I ever choose just one?? :)
Have a fabulous weekend!
Love & FROG,
Heather
You know I love that pic:)
oh how fun! I will try to remember to play next Fri! Very cute pic!
Sarah,
I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! Let me think about the bed thing for a bit....I'll let you know if I have any ideas! :D
Don't know who started this, but I love the idea of Favorite Foto Friday! I have been doing it for the past couple of weeks. Sophie is a cutie!
Post a Comment