Friday, September 14, 2007

Favorite Foto Friday #5

Yeah, I know... no posts since last Friday... very busy week. But, I couldn't leave you hanging without Favorite Foto Friday!

This week, I am choosing a series of photos that I took tonight of Sophie~Bug blowing her first ever bubble all by herself! I think she ate most of the bubble juice, but her look of determination (not to mention going cross-eyed trying to look at the bubble wand) and pride after she realized that she did it all by herself is priceless!

BUBBLES!!!







(Don't forget... if you would like me to link your FFF post, please post a comment and I will add you! Post any picture that is your favorite picture of the day, week, month, year, etc... I just love seeing everybody's favorites!)

Check out our FFF friends!!
Amy & Jonathan
Many Blessings & Peanut
Krystal & Elviz
Becky, Juliana & Amaya
Home Sweet Home's Brayden & Arianna
Robyn & Gabriella
Heather, Kyle, Brandon, Devin, Jacob & Allie
Kerri & Ruby
Kelli & Kaleb
Holly, Gia & Nino & G-Mom
Kelly & Cupcake (er... Kemry)
Candy & Kya Blu

19 comments:

Amy S. said...

Our little Sophie is looking like a toddler more and more each day. I know thats what they are suppose to do...but why so fast, I will never know...lol. She is so sweet and looks like she really is enjoying her bubbles. She looks like a sweet little princess!

Love and Hugs

Amy S. said...

One more thing Sarah...I think Sophie is going to have very long hair. Gee...I wish I had her hair!

love and hugs!

Dawn said...

Hey Sarah,
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those pictures of your little girlie!!! I've got you linked on my blog...
http://prayingthemhome.blogspot.com
d:)
PS~Thanks for the comments yesterday. I will definitely be talking with you when I go.

Krystal said...

These pics are adorable!!! Her eyelashes are killer!!!

I am in again this week :) I love FFF - thanks so much for starting it and for inviting us to join!!!

veggiemom said...

Love the pics!!!

I can't believe I forgot this this morning and I was up in plenty of time too. I'll be sure and do it when I get home from work.

Kerri and Ruby

Becky said...

Gotta love the bubbles! too cute!
Our Fav Foto is posted, too!

Becky, Juliana, & Amaya

Sarah said...

Becky... if you check back here... I cannot find your blog. It is private and not listed in your profile, I am guessing. Let me know your blog address and I would love to link it here!! I know I have visited your blog before, now I just can't find you!!

Sarah

Dena said...

Too too cute - Bubble are the best!

Becky said...

Sarah - I changed my settings so that my blog appears in my profile, but it is http://www.becky-julianaamaya.blogspot.com/

love the Fav Foto Friday!

veggiemom said...

totally happy to be added to your blog roll!

Kerri and Ruby

Our Family of 5 said...

OH my goodness! Your Sophie is beautiful. Me and My Sophia look forward to meeting you both in Atlanta.
Lisa & Sophia
http://our-journey-for-sophia.blogspot.com/

Lori said...

Sarah, for the bed try KooKooBear Kids (although it has bunnies on and isn't French) but PBTeen has some great ones, I love their Masion Campagne and want that in MY bedroom!! If I think of anything else, I'll let you know!

Katie said...

Love how she is eating the bubbles !! SO cute !! This week I did a FFF !! :)

Lori said...

I think it's beautiful! I saw that site but didn't bother to check, that's funny. The price is good too!
I think it will perfect for a princess!

HollyGee said...

Girl, you know me...I don't post until late at night, when the kiddos are asleep but my FFF is up right now.

Sophie is GORGEOUS!!!

:)Holly

Alleen said...

Ahhhhhh, that face is precious!!!

I didn't get a post in this Friday.....

Anonymous said...

She is soooo beautiful! I finally got mine posted but it was late...the story of my life. LOL

Robyn said...

What precious pics!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, she is too cute for WORDS! What a dollface! :)

Jamie