...Kindergarten here I come!!!

Guess who was so excited to graduate from preschool today?? Even more, she could not wait to wear a cap and gown just like Sissy's!! Is she not the cutest little graduate you have ever seen?

Luckily, her best friend, C (who is 3 months younger and a head taller!) will be going to the same kindergarten with her this fall! They have been BFF's since they were 8 and 5 months old!!

This is M... one of the ever so charismatic and adorable little boys who I would love to see her date in about 12 more years! LOL! He loves to make her laugh!

Can you even stand all that cuteness?

And here she is with her "Diploma" with her teachers! This is a recreation as the original "moment" was so blurry because I attempted to shoot manually with my camera... but she looks just as excited and proud!!
Two graduations down!! I know this summer is going to just fly by and soon, I will be crying my eyes out at the Boo Hoo Breakfast after I drop one of my baby girls off at college and the other one off at kindergarten this fall.

3 comments:
Congratulations Sophia!!!
I love that they put them in graduation gowns! SO adorable!!
Very cute pictures. Your daughter looks so grown up and very beautiful. I love her smile.
Post a Comment