Saturday, May 8, 2010

Morgan's Senior Prom

Morgan's Senior Prom was last night... she looks so grown up and so incredibly beautiful!!

She picked out the most amazing dress... actually the very first one she tried on! I think this had to be a record!


Sissy and Sophie


Mom, really....


Have fun, Sissy!!


The kids had a great time... look at this beautiful group of girls!


And one in particular face in the crowd...


Hamming it up!!


And, why yes, I do get this face often!!

The whole gang!


Morgan took her friend, Adam.

Don't they make a cute couple?


Time to get on the Party Bus!


A great time was had by all!


And this is what Sophie thought about being left behind!! LOL!


Next weekend is graduation... seriously, hug your kids tight. Time passes so quickly!! My baby is all grown up!


post signature

8 comments:

vaneblu said...

Great dress!!!
Congratz Morgan!

Melinda said...

Morgan is so beautiful!! And what a stunning dress! Hope she had a great prom!!

Shannon said...

OMG love the dress and Morgan is just beautiful!!!
So happy you share your family pix on the blog!!!
Take care and ((hugs)) next weekend will be a happy/sad day I'm sure!

Tracy said...

Morgan is gorgeous and wow has she grown up!

Laurie said...

I think Morgan could get scholarship $$$ from Miss America! She is just soooo beautiful! AND I LOVE that dress. The color and the back are my favorite parts!

Hannah said...

She is seriously beautiful. I mean pack-your-bags-and-get-out-of-town Beautiful!!

I started to tear up when I read that last sentence....next weekend?? You are making me want to tie Dmitry up and lock him away somewhere. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers :)

snekcip said...

I definitely can relate! Graduation was bittersweet me 4x's over!! The last of my little birdies, graduated in 2008! It was so surreal!! We had did it!! We had survived the toddler stage, teen years and "I'm 18 and GROWN age"! Then it's off to college and then...the house is eerily quiet!! Then the phone rings and you here this little voice....mom..I miss you and love you! There I sit like a "deer caught in the headlights and say to myself *In Sally Fields OSCAR ACCEPTANCE voice".....you like me...you really like me!!! LOL!!!!

PS Morgan is stunning! She definitely picked the perfect color! She looks like SUPREME ROYALITY!! I know Adam would say the same thing!!! CUTE COUPLE INDEED!!

One Busy Momma said...

She is absolutely beautiful!
Hope she had a great time!